Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Babbo Natale just passed by...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Babbo Natale just passed by...

MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
edited December 2013 in Offers

And dropped something for our present (pun intended) and future customers !
For one day/one time only, all Prometeus customers have 16 % off any purchase, be it credits for iwstack, new iwstack account, new VPS, etc. It applies to all products, old and new (for those without stock, if you are an existing customer, please open a ticket and we will do our best to find you a slot).
Happy holidays and a happy new year :)
Oh, almost forgot, the code is BABBO16 for our sweet 16th year :)

Thanked by 2Darwin Infinity

Comments

• I really hate you and your great uptime and service you provide.

I am probably going to buy iwstack credits AND an Italy xen vps (25% off from other thread).

My bank account really hates prometeus and your great uptime/service.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2013

Well, we are not much more expensive than others, in some places even cheaper.
    I want to make it clear that the 16% applies on top of other discounts, if you already have to apply a code, please open a ticket so the price will be manually adjusted before paying.

• DarwinDarwin Member
    edited December 2013

@Maounique said:

Wait. If I understand correctly, can I order a Xen powered, apply your xen discount AND that 16% code?

Thanked by 2Amitz netomx
  • Hehe, I thought Babo Natale is a name of someone, and died. But after googling, it's another word for christmas :D

Thank's for it M :)

Thanked by 1Noerman
    edited December 2013

It is the Italian Santa :)
    In romanian is Mos Craciun, in french Pere Noel (same words translated "Old/Father Christmas")

Darwin said: Wait. If I understand correctly, can I order a Xen powered, apply your xen discount AND that 16% code?

Actually, no, You can't apply two codes, but I will go modify the one for Xen Power and include the 16 % now rather than manually adjust the invoice. 2 min...
    Done, Xen Power is now 41% off, special christmas offer :) This also means it is recurring :)

• I can just repeat what Darwin said. Just ordered the biggest of your beasts. One simply has to love Prometeus. You guys rock! :-)

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Nice one @Darwin

I hate you got them on Europe only :(

We have Xen in US, but not this brand, that one has SSD though and it rocks in "dd test" at times i got 1.9 GB :P

• Wait where's the 41% off ?!

• @David_P said:

Wait where's the 41% off ?!

Use the coupon as in the newsletter/XEN25

• @Amitz said:
    One simply has to love Prometeus. You guys rock! :-)

Prometeus sucks! I just ordered a XenPower 4GB and a Pune 256MB Xen. I had been going to use that money to buy cookies and milk for Babbo Natale like I do every year. Now he won't be getting any. He's going to be pissed when he finds out there aren't any cookies! Thanks a lot Prometeus for posting these damn discount codes (and Merry Christmas :) )

Thanked by 1Maounique
    edited December 2013

DomainBop said: Prometeus sucks!

Indeed, we vacuum candy money from babies... We vacuum coffee money from the grown-ups, and hamburger money from the obese...

• @Maounique BABBO16 still works but the newsletter coupon only give 25%.

edited December 2013

Yes, sorry, this was a special of the specials a one-night stand promos cumulation. It is over now, however, 25% is still very solid IMO. There are still a few hours of the BABBO16 too for all the other products not already discounted.
    Remember that, even if out of stock, we will try to work out something for friends and old customers.

• Glad I was up when he visited... :)

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • Damn.. I overslept this one! :O

edited December 2013

Thanks for the kind words :)
    Please note the promo is over, we will no longer give the 41% discount, nor perform upgrades keeping the discount. That was a one-off special night but next year there will be more , not to mention 1st of aprils or other things, in the meantime, 25% is already a good discount, the first server is almost full and new ones will come only in more than a month.