Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi guise, look what i found
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hi guise, look what i found

cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
edited March 2012 in General

Comments

• for clarification, i found someone posting that on a forum.

• I was expecting the URL to be to PhotonVPS.com not 123com.org

• @Naruto said: I was expecting the URL to be to PhotonVPS.com not 123com.org

>

Congratulations. You made me LOL at the office.

• I'll forward this to Leyton.

• do i get a bone?

• @cosmicgate nice little advertisement trick.

• Where's that actually posted?

• The color scheme and font type/size looks somewhat like Hackforum.

• imagineimagine Member
    edited March 2012

@cosmicgate Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We've been rather inundated with support requests at the moment, so my team have been focussing their attention elsewhere.

Though, I'm not that sure of the "months" validity.

Well, looks like it's time for a review of some practices, and deal with this case.

Thanks again for this- and the PM, though obviously we have an abuse email for a reason.

--

Located the guy, he was already restricted to 20KBPS port speed, but now dealing with it.

Good find - and thanks for letting us know. Though I usually run searches through HF for anything like this cropping up, I've had difficulty getting onto their forums recently.

With our new hardware on it's way, along with the changes we're developing - including our own virtualisation methods, we are continuously striving to improve the services we provide.

Thanks.

• a fake and a joke

• He was probably boasting that he could 20Kbps DoS Dial Up users without getting detected.

• @dotvps
    Yeah, this is something that is in our review.

As to it being fake, no containers show up with the normal dos scripts, and I can't see anyone managing a successful attack on that kind of speed.

• cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited March 2012

Hackforums under the webhosting and dedicated server section.

• That wasn't me.

• cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited March 2012

It isn't hard to trace back to him with his affiliate/referral ID in whmcs. The guy have been selling DDoS "booter" on HF for a while.

• @DotVPS said: Hackforums haha. not just any forum

Heh, yeah. It's actually quite entertaining to read some of the stuffs in there.

• I've seen my username in there as well but i can assure you that's not me lol.

• @cosmicgate said: I've seen my username in there as well but i can assure you that's not me lol.

Yeah there must be some other cosmicgate just like there is some other OneTwo.

• Yeah, I'm sure there be another Naruto in konoha village as well

• NarutoNaruto Member
    edited March 2012

That had no purpose.

• bijan588bijan588 Member
    edited March 2012

@naruto lrn2watchsubbedkthnx

Dubbed sucks so much ass.