Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

So I have yet again some spare resources that I will be allocating to people on a first come first served basis.

I have to stress that this is strictly a Canada / US offer and I know you can use a VPN to lie about where you are, but trust me I'll know.

So here's the deal. Send me an email [email protected] with your resource requirements as well as the purpose for the resources you are requesting. I have several IPs available and the server is nowhere near capacity.

If you are a problem on the node, you will be removed quickly so don't try any illegal stuff. This server is based in the US so copyright law applies and I will not provide servers for Torrenting or file sharing. If I find you doing anything prohibited I will wipe your VM and will not offer a backup. Be warned.

If you've got this far and are a resident of Canada or the US please feel free to make a request.

I also have gitlab running and am happy to offer free repos to any developers who may need space or just a place to work.

Thanks,

Andrew

Thanked by 2lukesUbuntu Silvenga

Comments

• lukesUbuntulukesUbuntu Member
    edited December 2013

Merry Christmas @agoldenberg can you do gitlab if im from New Zealand? i am a developer was really keen but says only accepting US folks

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@LukesUbuntu git I can do for anyone. VMS are Canada US only

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • Just wondering: how big is that server you are having? Second tipic about free resources.

I'm just wondering. Not interested as I'm a European guy and therefore automatically a scammer. Ofcourse. But that's your choice for making your own mini-OVH.

I once gave away free shoutcast servers. No one used it.

• Nice offer, email sent.