Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Singapore KVM VPS needed!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Singapore KVM VPS needed!

I'm looking for a KVM VPS from Singapore:
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Cores
- 10GB SSD
- 100GB BW
- 1 IP address
- Monthly payment (unless yearly payment is good enough)
My VPS will be used mainly for user posts (blogs, forums) and photo sharings by users (medium size websites only).

Please offer by comments. Thanks!

Comments

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Terafire maybe? I'm not too sure if they have SSDs though.

• $24/m is toooooo higher than my budget....

• I have looked at that thread but @terafire dont offer 1GB RAM

• SimplerCloud?

• @simplercloud is the best one to me so far but he hasn't responsed for quite a long time. I'm not sure when my VPS got issues, he'll be there to support...

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

We don't have SSD but I hope our plans suit your needs.

http://www.expertvm.com/

• @mazker said:
    Try our SSD Plans at

https://buymyvm.com/ssdvps.html

We offer 25% off if paid quarterly

What part of the question don't you understand? OP is asking for Singapore based VM.

Thanked by 2rm_ skagerrak
  • do you really need a vps specific in Singapore?

if its just the asia regio you wanna be in you should take a look at

www.38cloud.com they are based in Hong Kong

i've used them myself in the past and I was very satisfied about their support and network performance.

• "KVM SSD VPS No Longer Available"

Thanked by 2rm_ jcaleb
  • @ExpertVM @Mark_R The plans are quite high to my budget

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited December 2013

@MichaelBui said:
    ExpertVM Mark_R The plans are quite high to my budget

If you want acceptable performance in the Asia regio then you might have to increase your budget
    i heard that bandwidth is expensive over there.

• Hi @michaelBui, appreciate the mention and comment, thanks very much. Very substantial apologies for the late reply to your message in lowendtalk about prices, unfortunately we did not check this forum for a few days and it seems we did not get an email notification about the message whereas we have for previous messages, but we will definitely check it very often now :) This isn't the case for support queries. For ticket email support our average current response is approximately 2 hours for all requests submitted to our support email (submit through your panel or direct email). We also have a promotion on now if you want to consider (simplercloud dot com slash 1for1) . Just a note also -> we are providing cloud servers with HA failover and centralized storage. And thank you very much for the mention @budi1413

• simplercloud look promising :)

• Still seeking...

• VpsPlaza is new. But somehow promising. :)

• Thanks but it did take a look of the company but the price is still much higher than @simplercloud. My budget is less than $7/m!

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited January 2014

@MichaelBui DigitalOcean is opening in Singapore at the end of January
    http://digitalocean.uservoice.com/forums/136585-digitalocean/suggestions/4038460-asia-region-datacenter
    knowing them it's more likely will be in March or April, but anyway you can simply wait.
    I don't think they will have different pricing in SG, so it'll be $5/mo for 512MB of RAM, 20GB disk, 1TB transfer KVM VPS.

• MichaelBuiMichaelBui Member
    edited January 2014

Thanks @rm_. Thats will be great to see @digitalocean in Singapore for such price. I definitely will go with them. Btw, have you experience any VPSes from them?

• in terms of the bandwidth value in asia, you totally cant compare asia products with USA or europe. You wont be surprised if the vps in asia is slightly higher than USA or europe.

• @VPSPlaza I understand that but I do hope in this competitive world, the good things will be given to users at lower prices ;)

• i believe those who are posted the products here already very low price. You may get lower price on Openvz technology VPS, because overselling is there.

question to you, how much vps uplink and data transfer you are expected on USD7?

• @VPSplaza As I mentioned in the 1st post, uplink speed @1Gbps will be great but 100Mbps will be fine for me. Data transfer should be less than 100GB/m.

• MichaelBui said: in this competitive world, the good things will be given to users at lower prices ;)

That might happen if you manage to create an Asia EMU like EU, otherwise it's tough luck. Eventually the price will come down, but at any time it's still higher than US/EU regions.

• Higher price for sure! But I wouldn't expect it much higher...

• MichaelBui said: Higher price for sure! But I wouldn't expect it much higher...

Why not? Bandwidth costs for the same provider in SG vs USA can be easily 5x the price difference. Colocation is easily 2x more expensive in SG vs USA. Manpower in Singapore is also very expensive.

Overall you'll be expecting around 3x the price difference, or otherwise less bandwidth at least since that's the major issue in Asia. There's always the occasional promotion that will drop the prices, but SG providers are already rare, cheap SG providers will just be even rarer.

Thanked by 1eLohkCalb
  • That's why I didn't expect same bw for same price :)
    My demand for bw is just 100GB compared to normal BW from the others (1TB)

• simplercloud looks good. Otherwise, no SSD, not Singapore but Japan: ablenet.jp. I have their V1 plan: 1,5GB ram, 2 vcpu, 100GB disk, unmetered on 200Mbps link, at $9,3/m when paid annually, $10,7/m semi-annually or $12,2/m (USD equivalent of JPY). Probably not what you are after, but a of cheap vps in far-eastern Asia on decent connection. Sadly they don't offer a 1GB ram between the 0,5 and the 1,5.