Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREE VPS out of Toronto
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FREE VPS out of Toronto

96mb96mb Member
edited March 2012 in Offers

Just to let everyone know that Amanah Tech is offering 96MB.com readers Free VPS out of their Toronto location, if you are interested, feel free to go to:

http://www.96mb.com/free-vps-out-of-toronto/

To take a look.

I am not affiliated with them and I am not taking any profit from this, but I really think having a free VPS offering from Toronto is great.

Have fun with the free VPS.

Comments

• ZeroZero Member

Never heard of them, but hey, I will have a 3rd dns server :)

• @DotVPS said: I got a maxmind error for using a @hotmail.co.uk email...

>

They dont allow any free emails. you have to use a company or private email.

• 96mb96mb Member

Thanks a lot guys, updated my post to indicate such...Yes, @DotVPS, please use your dotvps email to sign up, LOL :)

• 96mb96mb Member

@DanielM: Don't think they are in the low end community, they are primarily dedicated server providers with some high end VPS offering. The owner is really nice though, he actually called me the day after I signed up for a VPS with them to make sure I received the login details, and that conversation eventually led to this offering

• @96mb said: Don't think they are in the low end community

Yeh i agree But i have been with them for abit. I have a VPN with them. For Netflix in US.

• 96mb96mb Member

@DanielM: My bad, I actually meant to reply to @Zero 's post, my hands went too fast haha.

• just got one
    im on my phone now, will post some tests when im on my pc in about an hour

• 96mb96mb Member

@joodle: Interesting, I have not received my VPS login details yet, am I the only one with trouble getting the automated new server emails?

• 96mb96mb Member

And my post on WHT was just removed because the service was offered for free, LOL, I heart LET :)

• I got my login details... but I tried to reinstall the VPS, and it broke.

• 96mb96mb Member

@TheHackBox: Interesting, must be my GoogleApp mail is broken, darn it...
    You can talk to them using their contact details here:
    Email/msn: [email protected]

• @thehackbox Press shutdown, then boot.

• ZeroZero Member

@96mb said: Interesting, I have not received my VPS login details yet, am I the only one with trouble getting the automated new server emails?

Same for me.

• I submitted a ticket...

• @ErrantWeb said: @thehackbox Press shutdown, then boot.

Tried that.

• 96mb96mb Member

@TheHackBox: That works too :)

• 96mb96mb Member

@Zero: I don't think the set up is instant, or may be our orders are just flagged by Maxmind for manual review haha :)

• @96mb said: @TheHackBox: That works too :)

No response though.

• 96mb96mb Member

Just got my login details, wohoo!

• I've just ordered one but no solus/root pwd has been received. Client area is empty.

• 96mb96mb Member

@TheHackBox: give them a few minutes? Guess they must be really tied down with the flood of orders right now...or you can look for them on IM? Might be quicker :)

• Ugh, can't access the SolusVM page, no password for my account...

• 96mb96mb Member

@joodle: You can always use request password to get a new password :)

• @96mb said: @TheHackBox: give them a few minutes? Guess they must be really tied down with the flood of orders right now...or you can look for them on IM? Might be quicker :)

I've had the ticket open for awhile now. Also they aren't accepting me on MSN.

• Found out that the password is actually "NA" without the quotes

• Also btw your default root password and Solus password is NA. Try it, it will actually work.

Thanked by 1netguy
  • TheHackBoxTheHackBox Member
    edited March 2012
    Disk Usage 0%  0 KB of 1 GB Used / 1 GB Free
    Memory Usage    0%  0 of 0 Used / 0 Free

:(

• @TheHackBox said: Also btw your default root password and Solus password is NA. Try it, it will actually work

It really works. That's funny!

• Got welcome email with IP address and solus login, but without root and solus passwords. Password resetting in solus doesn't work neither.

• Just tried signing up, never received the automated phone call.