Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody noticed the LET update on the LEB main page is not working?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anybody noticed the LET update on the LEB main page is not working?

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited March 2012 in General

Just want to get the word "Constantinos" out of the front page of LEB ASAP.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1yomero

Comments

• Is it your name and you don't like it?

• A little off topic but I was willing to note somewhere that there's no LEB url in LET, even though it would obviously keep it easier to navigate.

• @OneTwo said: Is it your name and you don't like it?

He is from China, also Constinianos isn't good at composing a fake name.

• @Go59954 said: He is from China

how do you know?

• @OneTwo said: how do you know?

Take a glance at the username.

Thanked by 1Go59954
  • @Aldryic said: Take a glance at the username

And I was kidding since in one thread he got 42 screen shoots full of Chinese names :|
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/1365/hostrail-hostsnowy-the-proofs

• @OneTwo: LOL, so Constantinos is a Chinese name now? :) @Go59954 is correct, although it is irrelevant here :) And for the record, nope, I have nothing to do with that guy

• @Chief: Any idea when this might be fixed?

• @Aldryic: Just curious and feel free to not answer if you don't feel like, do you actually know some Chinese or BuyVM just have enough Chinese customers that you see too many of Chinese names? :)

• @zhuanyi - we're very popular with CN clients since we're west coast, and our lower packages make excellent VPNs for bypassing the GFW :P

I live in SW Louisiana, very few asians in my area. I do have some Chinese friends from my time in the Army, though... but yeah, we've had so many east-asia signups in the past couple of years that I can pretty much identify someone's country by their name XD

• NarutoNaruto Member
    edited March 2012

@Aldryic said: I live in SW Louisiana

I'm 13 miles away from your state. We could play Battlefield 3 together.

• From GoogleMaps
    5 hours 43 mins
    290.1 mi - US-165 N

No thank you. I've done enough "real soldiering" that war games don't really interest me.

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • I'm 4 feet away from a 40 inch LED with a 110,000:1 contrast ratio, 120Hz outputting 1080p from my 360 and I have my volume loud so I can hear footsteps and stuff. When I get done playing I usually have shell shock. This is an improvement for me because I used to play on a standard 19" TV through composite cables and when I got Battlefield 3 I was like "what do those words say?" it was that bad, but now I see everything. <3 Need people from LET to pewpew with though.

• How does vps6's live chat look on that setup Naruto ?

• @JoeMerit said: How does vps6's live chat look on that setup Naruto ?

I haven't tried that, but I have hooked up my laptop to it via a VGA cable and I sat on my bed using my wireless mouse in one hand and had my iPhone 4S using this Logitech app that let me use it as a wireless keyboard/mouse but I preferred my wireless mouse and only used the phone for a keyboard.

• tuxtux Member

@Aldryic said: I do have some Chinese friends from my time in the Army, though...

USSR army or US army?

• @tux said: USSR army or US army?

Perhaps that's the secret :3