Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some people take linode credits?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Some people take linode credits?

Some people take linode credits?

The sale of 400usd's line of credit.

The mode of payment is PayPal Alipay

Comments

  • only just 300usd

  • you can request a refund.

  • PzeaPzea Member, Provider

    xie dai mie mie lu tuo ci di.

    Pzea.com - jp/SG/HK| VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • 不靠谱 lol

  • chinese ppl!

  • Wow,Chinese people!What happened?

    Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Probably coming from fraud charges and subsequent referral credits. A single account in the referral chain get banned would destroy the whole credit chain, I wouldn't recommend you take the risk.

  • @sundaymouse said:
    Probably coming from fraud charges and subsequent referral credits. A single account in the referral chain get banned would destroy the whole credit chain, I wouldn't recommend you take the risk.

    I agree with u.

  • @sundaymouse said:
    Probably coming from fraud charges and subsequent referral credits. A single account in the referral chain get banned would destroy the whole credit chain, I wouldn't recommend you take the risk.

    You can use PayPal payment once a problem. May initiate dispute.

  • imperioimperio Member
    edited December 2013

    Paypal disputes are available for 45 days.Spending $400 will surely last for than 45 days.So there is still risk.

  • @imperio said:
    Paypal disputes are available for 45 days.Spending $400 will surely last for than 45 days.So there is still risk.

    I have registered companies in the America. Credibility is ok.

  • @qzjqjh said:
    I have registered companies in the America. Credibility is ok.

    The most laughing line I see today. May I know your company name and registered No. ?

    Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • I'm just here for the show, popcorn is ready.

    How many stars in your bowl? How many sorrows in your soul?
  • edited December 2013

    sundaymouse said: May I know your company name and registered No. ?

    You forget 's', he said companies.

    How many stars in your bowl? How many sorrows in your soul?
  • sounds like a legit deal.

  • can i pay in yen too?

  • no more drama please

  • sit down and see you

  • Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited December 2013

    @sundaymouse said:
    The most laughing line I see today. May I know your company name and registered No. ?

    I think he meant that "I have signed up with many American Hosting comapnies & they are credible"

    Remember that he is a Chinese using google translate in every comment of his.

  • Sledger said: I think he meant that "I have signed up with many American Hosting companies & they are credible"

    How does this helps with the OP credibility?

  • BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Provider

    @qzjqjh said:
    You can use PayPal payment once a problem. May initiate dispute.

    Unless it's a case of clear unauthorized access fraud, disputes for non-shippable non-eBay items are rarely successful.

    Reprise Hosting (AS62838) Specializing in self-managed cheap dedicated servers and and cheap VPS hosting.

  • JyleeJylee Member, Provider

    Why not sell it on hostloc?

  • qzjqjh said: I have registered companies in the America. Credibility is ok.

    Doraemon DreamWorks hah?

    PaulVPS - Los Angeles, Seattle and Frankfurt low end OpenVZ & Xen VPS with fantastic performance.
Sign In or Register to comment.