Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS - Chicago Down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS - Chicago Down?

Zerox20Zerox20 Member
edited December 2013 in Providers

My VPS Has been down all day and I am in chicago, Just shows offline, when I try to boot nothing. Lots of support requests still unanswered... Anybody else with UGVPS out of chicago data center down? Ironically enough I was planning a migration away from them this weekend too.

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

You not seen all the threads on LET?

• I have seen the ones about the domain etc, but my VPS was working fine during all the domain issues, a few others I have are working fine as well. The UGVPS thread seemed to go off track with all the Crystal stuff. Hence why I asked here.

• I did send a PM to Chris as well as I saw he may have info... Lets hope nothing like that yet.

• Well that was insane... all of a sudden 30 seconds after posting here they finally respond and says its online with no explanation. haha.

• magic

• Yeah I emailed and asking what happened, since it seems the support person fixed it "Super fast" no response as to root cause.

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited December 2013

@Zerox20 said:
    Yeah I emailed and asking what happened, since it seems the support person fixed it "Super fast" no response as to root cause.

i've been seeing alot negative stuff about the company that you're using
    if any of it is true then you better backup the data and move to a less troublesome provider.

• Yep I was already planning a move this weekend. I had a backup from this morning before it went down so wouldn't have been total loss, but still.