Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CentrioHosting closed my account in WHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CentrioHosting closed my account in WHMCS

I have 3 outstanding SSL certificates that I purchased during their promo back then that I have not activated yet so I wish to activate them now, things happened in this order.

1) Products were removed from my WHMCS account.
2) Tickets that I raised to highlight this issue were deleted.
3) Upon another ticket, my entire account in WHMCS was deleted.

May I know if you have faced similar issues with them? Thank you

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2013

Yeah they are a fraud. File a dispute with paypal and if you feel up to it report them to their local law enforcement. No one will do anything but reports are usually noted. Eventually, if they continue down this path, they will pay for their crimes and past reports will come back to haunt them.

• So far so good with them. :)

@budi1413 said:
    So far so good with them. :)

Same here. But after watching what others have gone through I hope they rot.

• so that's pretty normal? hmm okok then. I have actually PM centriohost as well, but he has not gotten back to me. neither is their live chat working as well. meh.

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited December 2013

jarland said: Same here. But after watching what others have gone through I hope they rot.

Actually my certificate is wildcard but in their whmcs:

As long it's working though.

@wcgodz said:
    so that's pretty normal? hmm okok then. I have actually PM centriohost as well, but he has not gotten back to me. neither is their live chat working as well. meh.

Not only is it normal but if you call them on it you're called a "cunt."

• whoa. okok. hmm. oh well. i think earlier it could be due to me not providing them some details for domain verification, but still, to remove them/close my tickets/close my account, is a little too extreme for me. hahaha

• @wcgodz said:
    whoa. okok. hmm. oh well. i think earlier it could be due to me not providing them some details for domain verification, but still, to remove them/close my tickets/close my account, is a little too extreme for me. hahaha

That's like them though. Hehe.

• so is there anything that they can do now? but to close the account even, is just plain ridiculous.

• @wcgodz You placed invalid order with 2$ SSL promotion 6 months+ ago and never replied to our mail for more than 3 months to correct your order, so the Order+Invalid customer information based account has been deleted from our system after 3 months later. Why you hook up here after 6 month later, have no idea.

@jarland We are fraud? I think you are fraudsters.

• CentrioHostCentrioHost Member
    edited December 2013

@jarland said:
    Yeah they are a fraud. File a dispute with paypal and if you feel up to it report them to their local law enforcement. No one will do anything but reports are usually noted. Eventually, if they continue down this path, they will pay for their crimes and past reports will come back to haunt them.

Talking stupidly @jarland, have some manner. Stupid jerk.

• @CentrioHost said:
    wcgodz You placed invalid order with 2$ SSL promotion 6 months+ ago and never replied to our mail for more than 3 months to correct your order, so the Order+Invalid customer information based account has been deleted from our system after 3 months later. Why you hook up here after 6 month later, have no idea.

jarland We are fraud? I think you are fraudsters.

Your grammar makes my eyes bleed.

Thanked by 1DomainBop

@CentrioHost said:
    Talking stupidly jarland, have some manner. Stupid jerk.

Says the guy who deletes tickets, deletes whmcs accounts, and calls people "cunts" when they get mad about it. Go die in a fire.

• @jarland said:
    Says the guy who deletes tickets, deletes whmcs accounts, and calls people "cunts" when they get mad about it. Go die in a fire.

We dont keep invalid customer and inactive customer account on here. And word like "cunts!" suitable after your name. Asshole freak.

Thanked by 1DomainBop
    edited December 2013

^ the only provider I've ever seen who is actively proud of his scamming.

I wasn't even scammed, I speak on behalf of the countless others.

• LOL I'm so buying off this cunt of a host :)

Thanked by 1DomainBop
  • @CentrioHost said:
    wcgodz You placed invalid order with 2$ SSL promotion 6 months+ ago and never replied to our mail for more than 3 months to correct your order, so the Order+Invalid customer information based account has been deleted from our system after 3 months later. Why you hook up here after 6 month later, have no idea.

So you refunded him?

• @jarland said:
    ^ the only provider I've ever seen who is actively proud of his scamming.

How you asshole found we do scam? If this is the case there will be 3000 open thread over LET about our scamming and we will hide in grave too! Asshole, oil your own machine.

Thanked by 1DomainBop
  • @jarland @CentrioHost please get a room the two of you.

• CentrioHost said: Asshole, oil your own machine.

If you want to scam people better, you should learn some more English.

@rds100 said:
    jarland CentrioHost please get a room the two of you.

Thanked by 2Grimmy2 fisle
  • sorry about this people. I was just trying to get answers from their ticket system, so that there's a closure in some sense but I do admit that its my fault in some sense, that I did not get some authorization email or some things up. but my answers came in the form of !#^!@%# and @&;!^*. But even so, I would have expected the order to still stand, as the validity of SSL certificates are on an annual basis.

• @jarland When a cowboy never answer how we do scam, he must referred other cowboys Thread. And people only against me who never got 2.5$ SSL promotion and who enjoyed that never reply on this thread. Thats why I have stopped giving such promo on here. People like @jarland - is an another Asshole and should died on hell.

Valid CSR based orders processed correctly previously and still everyday people place order on our site, no1 never found any issues so far. Some cheap mouth people who even dont know how to use SSL or, how to place order just coughing around over LET sometime! Funny!

Thanked by 1DomainBop
  • CentrioHost said: People like @jarland - is an another Asshole and should died on hell.

CentrioHost said: Asshole, oil your own machine.

CentrioHost said: And word like "cunts!" suitable after your name. Asshole freak.

@Zen said:
    adds to assassination list

You stupid funny boy you go eat pancakes and brush your feet you die stupid.

I tried to be like him, that was kinda fun.

• lbftlbft Member
    edited December 2013

jarland said: I tried to be like him, that was kinda fun.

The problem is that you have to get a lobotomy first to accurately mimic him.

Thanked by 3jar Zen DomainBop
  • ok mod could you close this thread? i got the confirmation i needed from this thread already. thanks

This discussion has been closed.