Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The End - Update‏ (email form: DMBhosting)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The End - Update‏ (email form: DMBhosting)

IntcsIntcs Member
edited March 2012 in General

The End - Update‏

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately after contacting someone who was interesting in buying and keeping DMBHosting I have been unable to save what was already a sinking ship.

This means that although we've made the best effort without Daimon the company has unfortunately failed and we can no longer provide services.

The company we were in neogiations with last night pulled out because of the pending switch off of servers and general running of DMB over the past 2-3 months.

Currently I have a small bit of light at the end of the tunnel as the company we were neogiating with have opened an email address to allow them to rescue as many customers as they can. They will offer 2 weeks free services to get everybody back up and running.

The email address people should contact is: [email protected]

Although neogiations did break down before we were able to come to an agreement they told me they will do the best they can to provide both hosting and VPS to people to get you back on your feet.

Sorry for all of this trouble,

DMB Hosting

I don't think a good sign after qualityservers.co.uk goes to deadpool now another company that had business with them too.

Comments