Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost XEN VPS BLOWOUT: 100GB DISK, UNMETERED BW, 2 IPs, 1.5GB RAM = $6/m & MORE SURPRISES!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost XEN VPS BLOWOUT: 100GB DISK, UNMETERED BW, 2 IPs, 1.5GB RAM = $6/m & MORE SURPRISES!!

jnguyenjnguyen Member
edited December 2013 in Offers

GreenValueHost, LowEndTalk's exclusive "more bang for your buck" provider, is back yet again with more unbelievably and crazy specials for Mid-December! This time we not only have a crazy OpenVZ Special, but we also have a generous allocation Xen PV Special as well!!

You'll love what we have to offer, we promise! If you have any doubts on our plans, we have a NO QUESTIONS ASKED 45-Day Money Back Guarantee.

Mid-December Xen Blowout Sale - NO OVERSELLING!!!

100GB RAID-1 Disk Space

Unmetered 200mbps Premium Bandwidth

1536MB GUARANTEED RAM

2024MB SWAP RAM

2 IPv4 Addresses

$6.00/month OR $48/year

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=186

--> ATTENTION: WE HAVE VERY LIMITED STOCK ON OUR XEN BLOWOUT SALE PLANS! ORDER NOW AND SECURE THIS UNBELIEVABLE OFFER WHILE IT LASTS! YEARLY PURCHASES WILL HAVE DEPLOYMENT PRIORITY OVER MONTHLY PURCHASES. If we run OUT OF STOCK and cannot deploy your server, payments will be REFUNDED. <--

Mid-December OpenVZ Blowout Sale

200GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space

Unmetered 300mbps Premium Bandwidth

2024MB GUARANTEED RAM

4048MB BURSTABLE RAM

3 IPv4 Addresses

**$5.00/month OR $48/year

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=187

--> Servers are deployed with 1 IPv4 address BY DEFAULT. To receive the additional IPv4 addresses, simply just open a ticket and provide justification. You don't even have to fill out and sign a justification form! <--

Features:

• SolusVM VPS Control Panel
  • Basic VPS Management
  • IPv4 Bulk Pricing starting @ $0.6/m per IPv4 Address (Ticket in to inquire!)
  • New York, USA Location (Dallas, TX available for OpenVZ on 1 Week Pre-Order!)

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please feel free to contact us by simply replying to this thread or by submitting a ticket to our sales department.

Thanked by 1woochun

Comments

• Test IP?

• @Spencer said:
    Test IP?

PM'ed.

For transparency; Yes, the datacenter IS ColoCrossing.

• Do you offer windows template on xen?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Last thread was December the 3rd, + 14 days = 17. Should you not wait until tomorrow Jon :P

• @derrys - No, you can't have Windows on Xen Paravirtualization. You can on HVM though, however we don't offer that.

@AlexanderM said:
    Last thread was December the 3rd, + 14 days = 17. Should you not wait until tomorrow Jon :P

..? Where are you seeing this? I see December 2nd.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@GreenValueHost said:

..? Where are you seeing this? I see December 2nd.

Must be the silly cluster.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited December 2013

It was posted on Dec 2 in Eastern Standard Time, Dec 3 in GMT and above.

• It's timezone setting, not sure where to set it now, I think it was a feature from the old LET.

Mine is on GMT+7, and while it doesn't matter for me, this offer is a half and an hour early. :P

• Hopefully the moderators will come down hard here, this flagrant flouting of rules is the first step to anarchy.

Thanked by 1perennate
  • jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited December 2013

I apologize for posting an hour and a half earlier than I should have, it was an honest mistake. I didn't know that LET was so strict as to specifically state 336 hours between offer posts. :/

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited December 2013

If you were really sorry, you'd blank the offer and wait another 336 hours to post. You make me sick.

Thanked by 1perennate
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@GreenValueHost said:
    I apologize for posting an hour and a half earlier than I should have, it was an honest mistake. I didn't know that LET was so strict as to specifically state 336 hours between offer posts. :/

My god, an hour and a half. You realize that's 5400 entire seconds early, right?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Sorry, I looked at the image again and it's actually only 89 minutes, not an hour and a half. Carry on then.

• Nekki said: If you were really sorry, you'd blank the offer and wait another 336 hours to post. You make me sick.

Not necessary, I presume, as OP has clearly mentioned:

GreenValueHost said: For transparency; Yes, the datacenter IS ColoCrossing.

Which means they have posting privilege.

• vRozenSch00n - I accidentally posted this offer originally 2 days early and it got removed. Now if I really had posting privileges, that would not have happened, would it?

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited December 2013

GreenValueHost - No it wouldn't

If I were jbiloh, I would clearly announce that any provider using ColoCrossing service will have the posting privilege. :)

It is natural and good for ColoCrossing to boost sale. :)

• Whats the problem here? Ill add that this is a great host with solid service and support, i utilize both locations they provide for months without incident.

Thanked by 1Ian_
  • lukesUbuntulukesUbuntu Member
    edited December 2013

@GreenValueHost test ping ip please for NYC , i want near Buffalo, New York

• I bought 4GB/275GB/200mbps from last GVH offer and so far no hiccups, which I cannot say about all VPS/dedi providers. If these guys can keep it up for a year, these are very good deals.

• They provide fast kindly support.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited December 2013

@iLLagHee said:
    Whats the problem here? Ill add that this is a great host with solid service and support, i utilize both locations they provide for months without incident.

@loyd said:
    I bought 4GB/275GB/200mbps from last GVH offer and so far no hiccups, which I cannot say about all VPS/dedi providers. If these guys can keep it up for a year, these are very good deals.

@woochun said:
    They provide fast kindly support.

Thank You all for the kind words and feedback, we highly appreciate it and are greatly thankful for your business! :)

@lukesUbuntu said:
    GreenValueHost test ping ip please for NYC , i want near Buffalo, New York

We don't have a NYC location.

• @GreenValueHost
    Hello, I am a Chinese user, I can buy?

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited December 2013

Update: Dallas, Texas is BACK IN STOCK!!!

@Yusky - Yes, we don't block Chinese users from purchasing our services. Only persons living in countries in which the U.S has sanctions against are auto blocked from ordering.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    Update: Dallas, Texas is BACK IN STOCK!!!
    thanks very muc
    Yusky - Yes, we don't block Chinese users from purchasing our services. Only persons living in countries in which the U.S has sanctions against are auto blocked from ordering.

• LOL

I guess I could get a vps with this price.
    but ...... ah never mind maybe not luck

• Lawl? Is it because we aren't supposed to use a promo code with this offer?

• Yeah, our Christmas coupons aren't supposed to be used with LET plans. They're valid for regularly offered plans only.