Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So is there like, a worst providers pool?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So is there like, a worst providers pool?

Or a list around?

Comments

• Lets build one here - Keep adding what u hate.

• I hope not. Why would you want such list? Every host have some disgruntled clients. Some less, some more.
    I have nothing against talking about bad or good firsthand experience with any host, that's discussion forum after all. However I am against any "blacklist" which wouldn't tell anything about hosts, why they are on such list and who put them on.
    Beside that our experience and expectations vary. You may like host, I don't. And vice versa. There's enough negativity without additional toxic elements.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Or a list around?

My favorite "hosts to avoid" list is this one:
    1. http://www.hackforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=145

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @DomainBop said:

what the hell is this...

[403 Forbidden Error] - You might be blocked by your IP, Country, or ISP. You can try to contact us at http://www.witza.com/contact.php

click Contact link...

"If you're country code is one of these please do not contact us. You will not be unblocked.

AG, AL, AR, AZ, BD, BH, BR, BY, BG, BO, CG, CN, CL, CM, CO, CZ, DZ, EC, EE, FI, GH, GE, HK, IR, ID, IL, IQ, JO, KH, KR, KZ, LK, SC, LV, LT, MA, MN, MR, MU, MY, MT, NG, PS, PA, PK, PE, PY, QA, RU, SG, SO, SR, TH, TN, TJ, TW, UA, UY, VE, VN, ZA "

• DomainBop said: My favorite "hosts to avoid" list is this one:

Oh hey, my old home... surprised it's still alive.

• @DomainBop said:

[403 Forbidden Error] - You might be blocked by your IP, Country, or ISP. You can try to contact us at xxxx/contact.php

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Curiously, romania is not there...

• Yes, it's called "deadpool" :P

• Strange, ID is on that list but I can access just fine...

Thanked by 1tux
  • DalComp said: Strange, ID is on that list but I can access just fine...

So do I :P

• JerryHou said: what the hell is this...

They have been doing that for quite some time.

Anyway people here have tons of idling VPS, one could simply tunnel the traffic through to get away with it.

• Spirit said: Beside that our experience and expectations vary. You may like host, I don't. And vice versa. There's enough negativity without additional toxic elements.

I get your point and I reason the same way. I don't like the idea.

But I'm referring to providers who are just plain dying/dead-pooling. Like VD and such.

• UGVPS

• akz said: UGVPS

Did you not hear spirit?
    Please don't, don't just point out names.

• budgetvm

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Buyvm, ramnode, hostigation, Prometeus

Hahahaha

• chicagovps

• @DomainBop said:

Hmm

[403 Forbidden Error] - You might be blocked by your IP, Country, or ISP. You can try to contact us at http://www.witza.com/contact.php

And I'm not even on the list. (NL)