Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XLvps || KVM || 1GB Ram || $30 YR, $16 BiYR, $8.25 QTR || 20GB Disk || Chicago, Phoenix, Deerfield
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XLvps || KVM || 1GB Ram || $30 YR, $16 BiYR, $8.25 QTR || 20GB Disk || Chicago, Phoenix, Deerfield

XLvpsXLvps Member
edited December 2013 in Offers

XLvps.com -

We are back to offer a great KVM yearly deal.

We'd like to offer the following special!!

$30 Year | $16 6 Months | $8.25 QTR | $3 Month

**XLvps VIP KVM Deal**

• 1GB Guaranteed RAM
• 1 vCPU Cores
• 20GB Raid 10 Diskspace
• 200GB Bandwidth
• 1Gbps Port Speed
• 1 IPv4 Address
• KVM Virtualization
• Virtualizor Control Panel
• Locations: Chicago Equinix, Phoenix Nap, Deerfield Beach, FL SSI

• Click Here to Purchase •

OS Templates Available

Windows ISOs available (BYOL & 180 Day Evaluation ISOs)

**Network Information**:

Chicago Test IP: 208.82.101.229
Phoenix Test IP: 23.226.68.130
Deerfield Test IP: 64.234.223.2

AUP:

Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Amex/Paypal

XLvps || KVM || 1GB Ram || $30/YR, $16/Half YR, $8.25/QTR || 20GB Disk || Chicago, Phoenix, Deerfield Beach

Comments

• How much more IPs?

• sleddogsleddog Member
    edited December 2013

This is a very tempting offer. But it's about a quarter of the price of similar KVM providers, which raises serious questions about sustainability.

I'm not being critical, but I'd like to know how you can do it so much cheaper than everyone else.

From a ShardHost customer ;)

• Sound like ShardHost to me.

Thanked by 2jcaleb Ian_
  • Dam thats cheap!

• @Ian_ said:
    Dam thats cheap!

the bandwith is too little,
    with 1G/20G/200G/1Core, I don't think it's cheaper than BlueVM $29.95/y but with 1G/30G/2T/3Cores, lol

• nunimnunim Member
    edited December 2013

Wow, Deerfield Beach is a unique location, who may I ask is your host there? I wish you had made this offer before I moved to Canada, I used to live there, although with AT&T routing it probably would have went like this: Me > MIA > ATL > Deerfield > ATL > MIA >Me

Order link only allows Chicago.

• @budi1413 said:
    Sound like ShardHost to me.

Who/What is Shardhost and how are they related to us?

• @sleddog said:

I'm not being critical, but I'd like to know how you can do it so much cheaper than everyone else.

From a ShardHost customer ;)

You should be critical as a customer of anything. I'm going to assume this host had a good offer and then service was degraded or closed their doors early?

Even though our domain is newer, our company is not. We're a sister company of TheNewsgroups.com. We've been providing usenet service since 1998.

We're doing offers like this to gain a good reputation in business.

• nunim said: Order link only allows Chicago.

Order link has been updated with all 3 locations.

• We've also added the option for $16 for 6 months for those more skeptical of purchasing a yearly offer.

• @XLvps, consider a quarterly plan (Paypal individual payments, not subscription) and I am in.

Sorry, but at this point, there are no more providers that I will do anything beyond a quarter ... even for low cost services.

Good luck

• geekalot said: quarter

I'm agree with you. At least quarterly if not monthly.

• XLvps said: I'm going to assume this host had a good offer and then service was degraded or closed their doors early?

ShardHost closure:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/16473/shardhost-info-urgent-client-action/p1

Previous cheap KVM offer:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11188/shardhost-second-birthday-specials-annual-kvm-from-10

It's why people get nervous... :)

I hope you do well.

• @budi1413 said:
    I'm agree with you. At least quarterly if not monthly.

No problem. We've added an option for $8.25 quarterly and $3 monthly.

• Any chance of seeing IPv6 in any location soon? I like your offers but I have a hard time purchasing non-IPv6 capable VPSes these days.

• @XLvps Thanks. :D

• @XLvps said:
    It's pending about 6 hours.

• @yernsun I've corrected this. Sorry for the delay.

• the network seems to be Serious

• IO:
    dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k oflag=dsync
    ^C94+0 records in
    94+0 records out
    6160384 bytes (6.2 MB) copied, 12.0983 s, 509 kB/s

• From the host. Let me take a look at yours.

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync; unlink test
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 6.78193 s, 158 MB/s

• I found this on your site
    "We offer the following operating systems. We can also upload any .iso file to the site and you can install it via the control panel."

Is it this means we can ask you to upload a windows ISO?
    cheers

• @johnstuman said:
    I found this on your site
    "We offer the following operating systems. We can also upload any .iso file to the site and you can install it via the control panel."

Is it this means we can ask you to upload a windows ISO?
    cheers

Correct

• Hi if i purchase $3/month and like the service can I upgrade to 8.25 quarterly or 30$ / year just by paying the difference?

Also will this discount renew for lifetime?

• I just paid Invoice #71 and my VPS is pending.

• As Windows 2008R2 is not listed among the OS templates on order page, how would I get it installed at the time of provisioning of VPS?

• geoct said: As Windows 2008R2 is not listed among the OS templates on order page, how would I get it installed at the time of provisioning of VPS?

Just place a comment in the notes on the checkout page.

• Where's the quarterly/monthly link? I can't find it.

• The monthly and quarterly options have expired. I will extend the promotion to the end of this week if you'd still like to purchase one.

• Yes please. I would take quarterly option.
    Thanks