Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Is best Cloud portal for XEN ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which Is best Cloud portal for XEN ?

BreezehostBreezehost Member
edited March 2012 in General

Hello,

Which is best Clould portal for XEN ? I have checked OpenQRM but there is lot's of bugs so please suggest me on this ?

Comments

• Onapp is the way to go buddy.

• tuxtux Member

Look up, you can see best cloud portal above you ;)

• jhjh Member

OnApp is excellent but bear in mind it doesn't come with:
    a) A good customer-facing portal
    b) bulk actions

So I'll give it a 9/10.

• But I want to only handling xen box with cloud portal. Let me know I don't need to create SAN for this ?

• jhjh Member

The idea with a cloud is that you do have a SAN. I think you're just looking for a VPS panel?

If you are, most people use SolusVM, though I personally think it's a piece of crap.

• AmfyAmfy Member

@jtodd: Shouldn't that be more decentralized? To have absolute no single point of failure. Maybe a P2P solution?

• Cloudstack 3.0 i think is the best Cloud Portal to manage a Xen Infraestructure, look into docs.cloud.com for more information. :)

• jhjh Member
    edited March 2012

@Amfy said: @jtodd: Shouldn't that be more decentralized? To have absolute no single point of failure. Maybe a P2P solution?

Generally you either have multiple SANs or a single SAN that's completely redundant inside one box (dual ported drives with dual controllers, dual power and RAID10 etc).

• @breezehost ... local storage is not cloud hosting.