Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Control
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Control

Hi,

I recently made a customisation for webmin and usermin I thought I would share, I've made some instructions for it which are available here:

http://fs5.co.uk/vpscontrol/install2.txt

It's a modification to the custom commands module in webmin that allows you to install, control and modify OpenVZ vps servers. You can setup multiple users, vps servers and ips.

Enjoy :)

Comments

• thanks for sharing :) -- Would it be possible to put on GitHub? That would motivate many more people to look at your code in my opinion.

good stuff!

• Some kind of encoding problem with that file for me. I just see a lot of symbols.

• @sleddog said:

Reuploaded, hopefully that'll fix the format.

• @Grainga said:
    thanks for sharing :) -- Would it be possible to put on GitHub? That would motivate many more people to look at your code in my opinion.

good stuff!

It's a nice idea, but this isn't coding. It's just a modification of the custom commands module in webmin for the purpose of making a vps control interface.