Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bluevm VS buymyvm
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

bluevm VS buymyvm

I am going to make a review among BlueVm and BuyMyVM

Websites
https://bluevm.com

https://buymyvm.com

I am making this on a honesty manner. I can show proofs if required.

On My Point of View BlueVM support is bad that was the main reason i am going to post this here.

FIRST Review - BLUEVM

-Performance (6/10) : Overall Performance is good. I bought a reseller hosting. But very bad even login details are invalid

-Reliability (8/10) : Most reliable company. because of that i trusted them. But now everything was untrue.

-Support (3/10) : The worst support. They get about 30h to reply. Althrough the support ticket gets a automated message after 24hrs telling sorry to attend. Then small problems even need a Level 3 staff to reply.

-Overall (6/10) : I am un satisfied of this company. I am planning to make the move to another company as the support is not good at all.

SECOND Review - BuyMyVM

-Performance (8/10) : I purchased a VPS from them. It was really working great. Some issues but everything get solved instantly. Because they provide 24/7/365 Premium support.

-Reliability (8/10) : Its a new company so it may be not have more clients. Anyway while I tried they are excellent service.

-Support (10/10) : Excellent. The support was indeed extremely great.b They replied tickets within 5 minuites. The support was online when I needed it.

-Overall (9/10) : From my experience the overall rating is very good. I will recommend this provider

Overall Reviews
-Because of big companies never mind small clients as they target at money.

-BuyMyVm support made choose it best.

If anyone require proofs for my review please feel free to ask me.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Shas
wsiteh ceo

Comments

• Keep in mind you're comparing BlueVM's reseller to a VPS Plan. Totally different support requirements. Also, you're probably paying more for your "24/6/365 Premium support" VPS than you were for our Reseller plan, no?

Thanked by 1Saiku
  • GTFOH

• Well, I just wonder how many topics are you going to create?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/18074/buymyvm/p1

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited December 2013

Honesty CEO, honestly did you even get paid for such crap?

Blue vs bubble. Epic

• Please do one on Google vs Bing.

• @Magiobiwan said:
    Keep in mind you're comparing BlueVM's reseller to a VPS Plan. Totally different support requirements. Also, you're probably paying more for your "24/6/365 Premium support" VPS than you were for our Reseller plan, no?

buymyvm also cheap vps 2.99$ but good support
    bluevm also cheap but 3.99$ reseller no support

• ROFL Please please for your own shake Stop this....

Else Mod. please block him. @Spirit
    @jcaleb
    @vedran

Thanked by 1marrco
  • Seems fishy. I feel treated like a kid.

• Accepted Fact:- The Support is slow with BlueVM from sometime but it's Dec. Festive Mood!

Thanked by 1wsiteh
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@peppr said:
    Honesty CEO, honestly did you even get paid for such crap?

Blue vs bubble. Epic

Not as long as his order links are pointed to #.

So to be clear here this is just another review for buymyvm where you trashed another provider first.

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited December 2013

They should compare it buyvm. :p

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

I have a feeling that BuyMyVM is actually a reseller :P

• @Saiku said:
    I have a feeling that BuyMyVM is actually a reseller :P

no they are not reseller

How do you know about that?

Also, you're still comparing (BlueVM) Reseller Plan and (DoNotBuyMyVM) VPS Plan.

• @wsiteh said:
    no they are not reseller

How sure?

• @wsiteh, stop trying really. It's waste of your time. Noone here will believe in such crap. Go outside and play.

• @Saiku said:
    How do you know about that?

Also, you're still comparing (BlueVM) Reseller Plan and (DoNotBuyMyVM) VPS Plan.

it is not reseller it is vps

@wsiteh

Go do what serverian said.

• No offense. Thanks for great review. We are happy to serve you @wsiteh.

Thanked by 1wsiteh
  • support123support123 Member
    edited December 2013

serverian said: @wsiteh, stop trying really. It's waste of your time. Noone here will believe in such crap. Go outside and play.

+1.As a friendly advice to @wsitech This will not work here baby

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2013

@wsiteH it is not reseller it is vps

@wsiteH I bought a reseller hosting.

• any way blue vm support worst but buymyvm good

Took you long enough to reply. Did you log out, change your VPN, login to @mazker, reply here, log out, change your VPN again, login to @wsiteh, then thank'd yourself?

• @Saiku said:
    Took you long enough to reply. Did you log out, change your VPN, login to mazker, reply here, log out, change your VPN again, login to wsiteh, then thank'd yourself?

Here we have genuine clients. Its no point of having 2 accounts. Next do you know any VPN in SriLanka?

• wsitehwsiteh Member
    edited December 2013

@Saiku said:
    Took you long enough to reply. Did you log out, change your VPN, login to mazker, reply here, log out, change your VPN again, login to wsiteh, then thank'd yourself?

good thinking saiku but i have been designing my website so that is why i didn't reply

• No idea how/why mods don't just handle this type of garbage right away and allow to go past 1 thread...

Thanked by 1support123
  • Next do you know any VPN in SriLanka?

Buymyvpn.com

Thanked by 1Saiku
  • peppr said: Next do you know any VPN in SriLanka?

Buymyvpn.com

Please don't tempt him :/

• @mpkossen - Would you please close this thread. It's ridiculous and it's blatant spam. The company they're "advertising" isn't even online:

Thanked by 1Saiku
  • @peppr said:
    Next do you know any VPN in SriLanka?

Buymyvpn.com

Website not loading

This discussion has been closed.