Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[XEN] 40% recurring discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[XEN] 40% recurring discount

charliecharlie Member, Host Rep
edited December 2013 in Offers

Santa Claus is coming on December 6, and fills boots with many delicious gift.

On this occasion we give a recurring 40% gift code for our VPS (and shared hosting) services.

Simply use MIKULAS2013 coupon code.

Nano VPS

• vCPU 2
  • CPU weight 10
  • RAM 256 MB
  • SWAP 256 MB
  • HDD 10 GB
  • Bandwidth 1 TB
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • Price: 1905 HUF (6.3 EUR) 1143 HUF (3.8 EUR)
  • Direct Link

You can find more plans in our website: http://www.mikrovps.eu/services/vps/

Network and hardware Information

Our servers are located in Budapest, Hungary, within two facility:
Kozma DC
Doclerweb

Test file: http://test.mikrovps.hu/100mb.test

We use E5-2620 and Opteron 4226 CPU and RAID5 SATA HDD (WD Black) in our servers, with Xen virtualization.

Comments

• DoclerWeb Kft seems IPv6 capable. Is it IPv6 available also for your Xen clients?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited December 2013

6.3 Euro equals 8.63 US Dollar
    Danger, Will Robinson!

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • @rm_ said:
    6.3 Euro equals 8.63 US Dollar
    Danger, Will Robinson!

The euro still worth something then :D

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

@Spirit said:
    DoclerWeb Kft seems IPv6 capable. Is it IPv6 available also for your Xen clients?

Yes, of course, our servers in Doclerweb DC fully support IPv6, but unfortunately the other location haven't ipv6 capable, yet.

• @charlie said:
    Yes, of course, our servers in Doclerweb DC fully support IPv6, but unfortunately the other location haven't ipv6 capable, yet.

I don't quite understand this about two datacenters. Do you offer this VPS package at both DCs? I checked direct url before I asked but there doesn't seems option to choose.

• @charlie, how long have you been in business under mikrovps.eu? Do you plan any data-center migrations to another country? I ask because I may be interested in a yearly offer.

• Can someone comment on the implications of the 10% CPU weight of 2 vCPU applicable to the xen nano?

• So does this site have english support techs?

@Spirit said:
    I don't quite understand this about two datacenters. Do you offer this VPS package at both DCs? I checked direct url before I asked but there doesn't seems option to choose.

Hi!

Yes, we have servers both of this location.

Why? Because we don't want to depend only one hosting provider, and our local costumers like multiple location.

@vpnarea said:
    charlie, how long have you been in business under mikrovps.eu? Do you plan any data-center migrations to another country? I ask because I may be interested in a yearly offer.

Hi!

We start this business in April 2012. MikroVPS is listed in LowEndBox.com

We don't planning any migration, especially not to another country. If we need to do an emergency migration, we will still in Hungary.

@Ruriko said:
    So does this site have english support techs?

Yes, and we have a deutsch-speaking man.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited December 2013

@charlie thank you but that's not what I am asking. I asked if THIS offer above is valid for both locations and if yes how one choose the location he wants (ie. the one with IPv6 available) as there's no option in your billing system.

@Spirit said:
    charlie thank you but that's not what I am asking. I asked if THIS offer above is valid for both locations and if yes how one choose the location he wants (ie. the one with IPv6 available) as there's no option in your billing system.

Hi!

SolusVM create VPS random between node. If you want to use IPv6 simply put this in notes, and we move VPS to an IPv6 capable node.

• do you provide centos 5 32bit?

@ttsaon said:
    do you provide centos 5 32bit?

Hi!

We have a CentOS 5.9 i386 template.

• Is this not available for 1gb plan?

@kerouac said:
    Is this not available for 1gb plan?

Hi!

This promo was ended.