Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU / USA High performance VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU / USA High performance VPS

bigrobswebbigrobsweb Member
edited December 2013 in Offers

Big Robs Web is a professional hosting business that started in July this year and we have been growing rapidly ever since. Our clients love coming back to us for their services as we supply reliable and fast hosting and give comprehensive 24x7 support for really good value for your money. We have servers in the UK, France and the USA and offer OpenVZ and KVM virtualization so you get to choose your VPS destination and type. All our VPS come with a control panel with tones of features that can be access through our client area.

2048MB VPS                                              
CPU:
2x2.6Ghz
RAM:
2048MB
Hard Disk:
100GB
Traffic:
Unmetered @ 100Mbps
IPv4:
Price:
$7 a month with coupon code "lebsave"
Only 7 Available!!

More info or Order now

Additional Extras                                     
Windows Server 2008r2 Standard:
£2 a month
Windows Server 2012r2 Standard: £4 a month
IPv4 Addresses: £1 a month each
1024MB Extra RAM: £5 a month
1 Extra CPU: £5 a month
50GB of extra storage: £6 a month each
cPanel VPS license: £10 a month

EU Test IP: 62.4.3.34/200mb.test
USA Test IP: 162.217.172.210/200mb.test

We have had 100% uptime since we started in July and offer a comprehensive SLA (service level agreement) for our VPS that give you refunds for downtime, and gives a guarantee for support. If these VPS are not what your looking for please check out our over services such as Web Hosting, Web Hosting Resellers, Managed VPS Hosting and Dedicated servers.

If you require anymore information about our services please do not hesitate to contact us via our website.

Comments

• friendly guy, recommended.

Thanked by 1bigrobsweb
  • Just to mention there's 4 left

• rostinrostin Member
    edited December 2013

Your 'Home' button in WHMCS is linked to 404 page (http://bigrobsweb.co.uk/clientportal.php)

And does this coupon applies to 1GB plan, too?

• bigrobswebbigrobsweb Member
    edited December 2013

No this only applies to the 2GB VPS however if you like a deal on the 1Gb VPS please do not hesitate to contact me and I can give you a good deal.

Also thanks for spotting that out me about the website. The issue has now been fixed I am grateful.

• RurikoRuriko Member
    edited December 2013

Is there a way to change currency to USD? cause when I checkout paypal says $8.52 USD

• I can't test the pricing, its says the promotion code entered does not exists. if 8.52 USD, you need to update your price

• @bigrobsweb USA Test ip does not work can you pm or post another one please pretty keen

• bigrobswebbigrobsweb Member
    edited December 2013

Currently stopped these VPS for USA only EU ones available so sorry for those who did not get one. Will have a new node for the USA sometime this week though.

@jcaleb said:
    I can't test the pricing, its says the promotion code entered does not exists. if 8.52 USD, you need to update your price

Sorry I didn't reply back soon I stopped doing them as I filled the node up.

@lukesUbuntu said:
    bigrobsweb USA Test ip does not work can you pm or post another one please pretty keen

Sorry m8 I deleted the test VPS on that node when I have a new one I will post on here again.

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu