Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS for $7 / Month for Life - Cyber Monday Extension
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS for $7 / Month for Life - Cyber Monday Extension

KakashiKakashi Member
edited December 2013 in Offers

Due to an oversight where our promo code expired a day earlier than planned and the fact we were unable to post this on LEB at the time we've extended this offer by a few days.

The following offer is available at these locations only:

L.A, Dallas, Denver, New York

1GB RAM

1 Core

30 GB HDD Space

1TB BW ( 2TB BW if selecting Dallas )

1Gbit Uplink

Windows / LinuxOS

1 x IPv4 Address ( 2 x IPv4 if selecting Dallas)

Free IPv6

$7 / Month

London, Amsterdam , Phoenix, Miami

750MB RAM

2 Cores

30GB HDD Space

1TB BW

1GBit Uplink

Windows / Linux ISO

1 x IPv4

Free IPv6

$7 / Month

That's 50% off and a free Windows OS. It's valid across all our packages and more details of the offer can be found here : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1328425

To place an order please do so normally via our website: http://www.corgitech.com and use the coupon code : BFCORGI

Please note that the resources will be upgraded for Dallas, NY, LA and Denver to match this offer on the creation of the VPS and will not be shown on our website.

Terms:

Illegal Activity, Copyright Infringement , Seedboxes, Public VPN/Proxies, Email Marketing, TOR Exit Nodes etc.. are not permitted. This offer is valid for existing clients where previous services are not cancelled. If they are, this offer becomes void.

Comments

• I just want to leave a small review about this offer.

I bought one of the vmware, located in LA, because it's the best location to Indonesia, ping is just around 200ms or less.

Because this is vmware, and I don't have any experience with it, I'm wondering about how to reinstall and another function to manage it, so I ask Kakashi for the management panel, and he give me access to the vSphere.

IPv6 is native, and we don't need to set it in Windows, because when we received the vps, it can browse IPv6 website without problem.

Next, after boring playing with Windows, I'm reinstalling it into Debian, which is having the ISO in the datastore.

Overall, nice server, and great support :)

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • May I know is this offer still available?

@Kakashi said:
    Terms:

.. This offer is valid for existing clients where previous services are not cancelled. If they are, this offer becomes void.

I'm not an existing clients. Can I get this offer if I purchase?

Thanks

• Nice catch. About to order one.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
    edited December 2013

Is there any discount if payed yearly?