Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COLOCATION in USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

COLOCATION in USA

toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

Hello Let member
We thinking to moving from dedicated to colocated. so want to know some details.
I am Asian person (owner). Is there need any extra legal document to colocation in USA ?
Is there a host that can supply the hardware and co-locate it? Any lowend provider have owned datacentre like as VD ?

I need idea about this topic.

Comments

• Dacentec / Datashack

• Hi, we can work with you and do this for you. No, you don't need any additional documents. Are you looking for a full rack or partial rack space?

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

@mcmyhost said:
    Dacentec / Datashack

I Want info about colocation legal document issue and any hardware suppliers that can build and send a server to a datacenter?

• @toshost said:
    I Want info about colocation legal document issue and any hardware suppliers that can build and send a server to a datacenter?

No legal issues that I know of, Dacentec and Datashack can both probably do this.

@concerto49 said:
    Hi, we can work with you and do this for you. No, you don't need any additional documents. Are you looking for a full rack or partial rack space?

Do you owned a data centre ? i need just partial rack space.

• @toshost said:
    Do you owned a data centre ? i need just partial rack space.

Sure, that's not a problem. We have many racks in suite 2033 in Infomart Dallas to suit your needs. Let me know if it works for you.

• @toshost - there are plenty of colocation providers who will offer you this. Contact Steve over at Delimiter ([email protected]) and he can fix you up with some colo in a variety of places in the US.

• I'd vouch for Dacentec. They provide excellent support, and I've never had any problems with them.

@dhamaniasad said:
    I'd vouch for Dacentec. They provide excellent support, and I've never had any problems with them.

Decentec DMCA too much heard ! Once i buy a server from them just they got one DMCA notice and the suspend my server with in a moment and active it up to 4 hour later !! So i am not go with them any more. Want to go with any new company location USA Atlanta will be fine

• @toshost - We have our facility at 55 Marietta in Atlanta. Email Steve, I gave you his email earlier, he'll fix you up.

• toshost said: Want to go with any new company location USA Atlanta will be fine

Go with colo@ directly for 55 marietta, there's no real reason to go with a reseller. Ryan takes care of his clients.

If Dallas is fine, I'd look at @concerto49's proposal. Very affordable solutions within the Dallas infomart.

Disclaimer: I'm involved in the latter venture.

• @toshost said:
    Decentec DMCA too much heard ! Once i buy a server from them just they got one DMCA notice and the suspend my server with in a moment and active it up to 4 hour later !! So i am not go with them any more. Want to go with any new company location USA Atlanta will be fine

How about QuickPacket then? Although they're quite a bit more costly. Or fdcservers?

• @Wintereise Colo@ left 55 Marietta last month