Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheap EU VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheap EU VPS

Hey. As the title says, I'm looking for a good VPS offer in the EU. I'm looking for a really low end VPS. My requirements are:

• 128/256MB RAM
  • Annual payment (PayPal)

I want to use it as a TS3 server with about 10 slots, so even a NAT IP and relatively low transfer cap is fine with me.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• RizelRizel Member
    edited December 2013

@Jack said:
    anthonysmith with lowendspirit

I'm trying to open their page for ~30 mins now. 503. Not that promising. Thanks anyway :)

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Netherlands ok?

• @Rizel said:
    I'm trying to open their page for ~30 mins now. 503. Not that promising. Thanks anyway :)

I've been running a few TS3 servers one of their UK plans. Works great.

Thanked by 1Rizel
  • @Nick_A said:
    Netherlands ok?

Most likely :)

@trexos said:

Thanks. I'll definitely check it when their site gets fixed :)

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Then check us out when you can.

• @Rizel said:
    Thanks. I'll definitely check it when their site gets fixed :)

The site works great for me :P

@Nick_A said:
    Then check us out when you can.

I haven't tested RamNode myself, but I read lots about them. You should definitely take a look at them! They are on my long list of providers from which I want to buy a VPS :P

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • @trexos said: The site works great for me :P

oh.. my bad :D I've tried without www. Now it's fine. Thanks again :P

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Rizel sorry about that, I recently edited a few things and through human error I did not start lighttpd on the Netherlands server (The site is dual homed in NL and UK) but because I was hitting the UK site I had not noticed.

NL VPS that runs the site is up now.

Thanked by 1Rizel
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Rizel sorry about that, I recently edited a few things and through human error I did not start lighttpd on the Netherlands server (The site is dual homed in NL and UK) but because I was hitting the UK site I had not noticed.

NL VPS that runs the site is up now.

Thanks for your response :) I've decided to give your service a shot. I already received the activation email (pretty fast activation).

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Rizel glad to have you on board :) TS3 is a fairly common use, especially in Italy for some reason. perhaps the DDOS protection.

• @nick_a @anthonysmith are both awesome :) you can go with either.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Rizel glad to have you on board :) TS3 is a fairly common use, especially in Italy for some reason. perhaps the DDOS protection.

How do you run ts3 on a nat ipv4, I thought you could only run it on the default port?

• @sc754 said:
    How do you run ts3 on a nat ipv4, I thought you could only run it on the default port?

With the ts3 ini settings.

• @trexos said:
    With the ts3 ini settings.

Did not know that lol, might have to try it on my LES box

• @sc754 said:
    Did not know that lol, might have to try it on my LES box

Yeah you have to change the query port with the ini file and then it loads the ini config over the "normal" ts3 config, so this port is changed and then you can change the ports of the ts3 servers via query :)

• @sc754 said:

My TS3 server is up and running. So far so good :) As the others said you have to change the port in the ts3 ini