Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Emails from LowEndBox going to spam folder?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Emails from LowEndBox going to spam folder?

BernardooBernardoo Member
edited March 2012 in General

Is anyone getting their emails from LowEndBox ( not lowendtalk ) in the spam folder?

http://i.imgur.com/vroGM.png

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

LEB's whole mail setup is a mess :(

• i had this saved for another thread but wouldn't be appropriate ... i think they've done a decent job getting things back so far.

dealing with attacks-having to change IP-null route etc can bring many smaller setups down for days.

some say a smaller site is easier to protect because you're already virtual, may be can discrim traffic.

but honestly to be having some mail trouble is not the biggest thing given the subsequent steps that had to be taken. some good admin comments have focused on the need for a strong and aware provider for a good box. just shows it's worth the back end security to catch the DDoS.

• @natestamm said: i had this saved for another thread but wouldn't be appropriate

@natestamm said: dealing with attacks-having to change IP-null route etc can bring many smaller setups down for days.

I have actually no problem with this it takes no longer then 2 clicks to trust all emails from lowendbox it was rather a warning that the emails were getting to spam then anything else.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Yes, i also got mine in the spam too - but removed it and now its fine :P

• pingping Member

Spam in GMail too

• @ping

Same here from LET.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@ping said: Spam in GMail too

I have noticed too.