Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TheQHost.com - Cyber Monday(and beyond) Special – OpenVZ 2GB $4/m - Chi/LA - Pure SSD in LA!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TheQHost.com - Cyber Monday(and beyond) Special – OpenVZ 2GB $4/m - Chi/LA - Pure SSD in LA!

The Q Host

NOTE - Offer not limited to just Monday, only limited to while supplies last.

Happy Cyber Monday everyone! This is our first offer post here so we made sure it's a sweet one! We are looking to gain your trust and satisfaction and we welcome everyone to come enjoy the quality and performance of our servers!

SolusVM Control Panel
2048mb Ram
50gb RAID-10 HDD (100% SSD in LA!)
2TB Bandwidth
100mbps Port Speed
1 IPv4 Address
vSwap Enabled
Full Control
One-Click OS Reloads
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
24/7 Support
Reverse-DNS
OpenVZ Powered

$4 / Month - **LIFETIME OFFER**

Order:

Direct Link

Order: https://billing.theqhost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=3

Use Coupon: letcybermonday

Network:

Chicago is on GTT / nLayer / Zayo, Los Angeles is on Pure Internap Performance IP.

Chicago:
http://174.34.172.51/100mb.txt

Los Angeles:
http://199.91.71.5/100mb.test

Host Machines:

Intel Xeon E3-1270v2 @ 3.5ghz (8 Hyper-Threaded Cores)

32GB Low Latency DDR3 Memory ECC Registered

RAID-10 SAS 15,000rpm HDD in Chicago

PURE SSD in LA!

Comments

• this 4 usd/m offer is for lifetime if i use cuppon?

• masterwebdevelop,

Indeed, as long as you continue to make monthly payments your plan will always remain at $4/month forever and never change!

• Could you please give me the I/O speed for "PURE SSD in LA"? I read somewhere Ramnode can give 1.2 GB/s (or Gb/s not remember exactly)?

• yup i just need to know the disk i/o speed if that pure ssd can you proof it

• ZeroCool said: yup i just need to know the disk i/o speed if that pure ssd can you proof it

Hehe, and by posting a DD-test result here, which can easily be faked, he provides enough proof? ;-)

It's $4, not too much risk I believe. You can always cancel later or even request a refund.

• Heya,

For those curious about i/o on our SSD nodes in LA, here's a dd output.

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 2.85867 s, 376 MB/s

• @theqhost What plan can you offer for $15/year?

• @WellGrounded

Unfortunately we don't offer yearly plans. Please let me know if you have any other questions. :)

I would also like to take a moment to thank all the new comers we've gained here at lowendtalk, it's awesome having you aboard and we look forward to serving more of you!

• greatzanegreatzane Member
    edited December 2013

Wrong comment, deleted...