Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

>GREENVALUEHOST< CYBER MONDAY DEALS!! 3 SUPER SPECIAL DEALS TO CHOOSE FROM STARTING @ only $2/m!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

>GREENVALUEHOST< CYBER MONDAY DEALS!! 3 SUPER SPECIAL DEALS TO CHOOSE FROM STARTING @ only $2/m!

Well of course we'd have a LET Exclusive Cyber Monday Sale, what kind of major budget VPS hosting provider would we be if we didn't? ;)

For this Cyber Monday, we the team at GreenValueHost have 3 special deals for you to choose from, and of course they're all being sold at CRAZY UNBELIEVABLE PRICES AS ALWAYS!

LET Exclusive Cyber Monday Special #1 - Price = $5/month OR $48/year

• OpenVZ Virtualization
  • 275GB RAID-10 SSD Accelerated Disk Space - CAN BE USED FOR BACKUPS!
  • 200mbps Unmetered Premium Bandwidth
  • 4048MB Guaranteed RAM
  • 8140MB Burstable RAM
  • 1 IPv4 Address (BULK IPv4 PRICING AVAILABLE, JUST ASK! AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF IPv4's PER VPS CAN BE ORDERED)

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=183

LET Exclusive Cyber Monday Special #2 - Price = $2/month OR $20/year

• OpenVZ Virtualization
  • 10GB RAID-1 Disk Space
  • 3000GB Premium Bandwidth
  • 512MB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1024MB Burstable RAM
  • 1 IPv4 Address (BULK IPv4 PRICING AVAILABLE, JUST ASK! AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF IPv4's PER VPS CAN BE ORDERED)

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=184

LET Exclusive Cyber Monday Special #3 - PRICE = $5/month OR $48/year

• XEN PARAVIRTUALIZATION - NO OVERSELLING! (Didn't expect this now, did ya?!)
  • 50GB RAID-1 Disk Space
  • 100mbps Unmetered Premium Bandwidth
  • 512MB Guaranteed RAM - FIRST 20 ORDERS GET A FREE UPGRADE TO 1GB RAM
  • 1024MB Swap RAM - FIRST 20 ORDERS GET A FREE UPGRADE TO 1.5GB SWAP RAM

Order Link: https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=185

DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR YOUR VPS AFTER YOU PAY? No worries! ALL ORDERS ARE INSTANTLY ACTIVATED UPON PAYMENT!

Questions? Comments? Please feel free to reply to this thread or open a ticket to our sales department and a member of our staff will get back to you shortly.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Comments

• @udk said:
    Buffalo, New York, USA.

We're currently out of stock in Dallas, Texas however we have an order in for more and we're waiting for ColoCrossing to ship over a server to Texas for us and rack it at their Dallas facility.

• Can this be used as a software mirror for an opensource project?

• @prae - Anything that does not abuse CPU or I/O, is not prohibited by our ToS, and is legal by U.S law is allowed.

• Last time I checked your ToS it said no filesharing. This will be distributing files, but legal content. Could be prohibited by your ToS and I never got a reply last time i asked.

• Therefore the answer is No.

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited December 2013

@GreenValueHost said:
    Therefore the answer is No.

Can this be used as a software mirror for an opensource project?

that is not file filesharing!

i have a site called: http://freewareman.com/

if i hosted the files, would you call that file sharing?

• @painfreepc said:
    if i hosted the files, would you call that file sharing?

No, we wouldn't count that. I said "No" to what I thought he was implying with his response which was

"Last time I checked your ToS it said no filesharing. This will be distributing files, but legal content. Could be prohibited by your ToS and I never got a reply last time i asked."

• Is it possible to buy the NY server now and change it to Texas later? Can I pay monthly first and then change to yearly later as well?

• @jesskung - Yes for both questions :)

• @GreenValueHost You should switch SolusVM to use the new bootstrap theme. It looks much better than the old theme.

Other than that, the VPS seems fast in the small amount of time I played with it this afternoon.

• If we already have a Dallas VPS, can we get that upgraded to these specs instead of waiting for the new server to ship?

• Any VPS Plan cost $1?

• can i install windows with my own key on your xen vps?

• @petris - Thank You for the suggestion. If we receive enough requests from our clients we'll have it enabled.

@amhoab - No, sorry. Dallas, Texas is out of stock because we don't want to allocate anymore disk space.

@Edo - No unfortunately don't offer $1/month VPS plans at this time.

@ynzheng - No, Xen Paravirtualization doesn't support Windows. Xen HVM does though however.