Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TragicServers - OpenVZ - Cyber Monday Special (Dallas, TX)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TragicServers - OpenVZ - Cyber Monday Special (Dallas, TX)

TragicServers is a game and voice server provider founded in May 2012 with a goal to provide high-end customer support, quality and lowest pricing possible. We’re proud to host and satisfy over 500+ customers across the US and EU. Currently, we provide game servers in Chicago, Dallas, San Jose, New York, and Frankfurt along with voice servers in Chicago, Buffalo, and Frankfurt.

After more than a year of quality service, we’re now expanding our services to include VPS hosting. VPS servers are perfect for those who run many online services (such as web-sites and voice servers) and wish to have complete control over their machine for a budget price.

As of right now, we currently have our VPS services located in Dallas with the following features:

• Unmanaged Service
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • OpenVZ Virtualization
  • Upgradable RAM/HDD space
  • Additional IPv4 addresses available
  • Multiple OS Installations (CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.)
  • VSwap
  • Instant Setup

We're currently offering 50% OFF LIFETIME promotion for our 1GB High and 512MB Mid plans for Cyber Monday. Enjoy our highest offerings for the price of our Entry level plan! If you're looking for a good deal, now is the time to act!

VPS Plans:

Mid (SPECIAL $3.75 USD* (normally $7.50 USD):

• 512MB Guaranteed RAM
  • 512MB VSwap
  • 2 CPU Cores @ 2.4Ghz+
  • 25GB HD space
  • 400GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • TUN/TAP

High (SPECIAL $5.00 USD* (normally $10.00 USD):

• 1024MB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1024MB VSwap
  • 3 CPU Cores @ 2.4Ghz+
  • 50GB HD space
  • 700GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • TUN/TAP

*Use promo code 50VPS on checkout, offer expires 12/3/13

Order Now

As we grow our business as well as our community, we will continue to introduce new features and plans, as well as new locations to cater to our increasing userbase’s needs.So come check us out at https://www.tragicservers.com today and order yourself a new VPS server today!

Comments

• With a name like that, how is this not a joke?

• yes.. why such a name

• The main man who runs it uses the online alias tragic, hence the name

• @RisingFog said:
    The main man who runs it uses the online alias tragic, hence the name

I see the logic, but it still doesn't make it a good idea.

• tragictragic Member
    edited December 2013

@Nekki said:
    I see the logic, but it still doesn't make it a good idea.

Thanks for bringing this up and it's something I've realized after being in business for over a year and a half.

• Now we need someone who will start business under the name "dramaservers" :)

• tragic said: @Nekki said: I see the logic, but it still doesn't make it a good idea.

Thanks for bringing this up and it's something I've realized after being in business for over a year and a half.

Can not be any worse then DireVPS in my book anyways.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Can not be any worse then DireVPS in my book anyways.

At least DireVPS is a deliberately silly name, and it's a product-specific offshoot of a well-known main brand. Here the accidentally silly name IS the only brand.