Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody using Oneprovider ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anybody using Oneprovider ?

click4easyclick4easy Member
edited December 2013 in General

Hello community,

The title speaks it all . Please share a benchmark and network speed along with your review

I am looking at their paris location and the product would be intel e3-1240 . Any reviews are appreciated :)

Thank's for the post in advance

Comments

• Oneprovider is reselling dedicated server at several locations, so what do you need to know? Which location? What products?

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Oneprovider is reselling dedicated server at several locations, so what do you need to know? Which location? What products?

I am looking at their paris location and the product would be intel e3-1240 . Any reviews are appreciated :)

• Most Paris servers are resold from online.net, so you can instead look for online.net's server reviews.

I have not tried online.net directly. I think the most important difference is OneProvider do not have automatic installer. They plan to release this feature before end of year.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

I think online.net and oneprovider are in very good business terms. Because online.net is also showing oneprovider offers on their site.

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

• strexstrex Member
    edited December 2013

oneprovider is very slow. They need >3 days to deliver a server.

Go directly with online.net they are faster.

• @cfgguy said:
    I think online.net and oneprovider are in very good business terms. Because online.net is also showing oneprovider offers on their site.

And Twitter:

• in my case the online.net box resold by oneprovider was delivered in one day. The advantage of oneprovider is that they resell servers which are out of listing at online.net, some lower specs servers than the current offering, yet very good boxes, for cheap.

• nay, very bad experience with oneprovider. They delayed my delivery for 2 months in the end i got fed up and ask for a cancellation. 2 months+ can you imagine that? what a joke.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I know some people that waited 2 months for OVH...

• You can ask for cancellation and refund after 10 days delay...

• Thank you for each and every reply . If anybody have something to say, i am a keen listener

• Very bad experience also. Ordered the Nano server on 25th of November, because it was very cheap. Today is 2nd of December and i still can't use it. Because waiting for a reinstall for 2 days now. I've asked to reinstall the server with Proxmox VE. And what happened, they just mounted the installer ISO. LoL? :DD Nevermind, already cancelled. And also waiting days to answer a question through Support system. Never want to buy again from there. Non-technical, wannabe admins sitting on the other side...

• @pbalazs123 said:
    Non-technical, wannabe admins sitting on the other side...

Yeah this is true unfortunately. The only reason I go with OneProvider is because I know online.net's technical team is behind those servers, and some servers are cheaper or better when bought via OneProvider (e.g. extra 8GB RAM on those E3-1240).

• Ordered an E3-1230 last week, setup takes 3days, got a HP Proliant DL120 G7, that's OK.
    But one of the HDD dead on arrival, support response time is pretty random, from 10 minutes to 10 hours.
    After another day I asked for refund because they failed their 2 hours SLA on hardware replacement, and got the paypal confirmation E-mail immediately.
    So in my point of view, you got what you pay for.