Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BF/CM OFFER] Extra 10% OFF on SYS-LE & 5% OFF on RISE-LE/GAME-LE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BF/CM OFFER] Extra 10% OFF on SYS-LE & 5% OFF on RISE-LE/GAME-LE

ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep
edited November 2021 in Offers

Hi

For BF/CM, take advantage of an extra offer on current black friday offers !

• For SYS: 10% off on SYS-LE-1/2/3/4 (Applied on setup fees too)
    CODE: EXTRA10

• For OVHcloud: 5% off on Rise-LE-1/2/3 + Rise-STOR-LE-1/2 + Game-LE (No setup fees)
    CODE: EXTRA5

This offer is recurring/lifetime offer.

All offers gathered here:

https://www.ovh.ie/black-friday/

Enjoy :)

Comments

• The best machine SYS-LE-4 is already OOS.

• does Game-LE in UK has the same network issue as FR?

• @ninzo59 is it possible to get SYS-LE-4?

• wuckwuck Member
    edited November 2021

Does anyone know anything about their hdd perfomance?

• @wuck said:

Depends on the HDD you get. Some got 8 year old HDD which were medium performance, but some got rather new with acceptable performance.

• GodSpeedGodSpeed Member
    edited November 2021

Hi. @ninzo59 kimsufi & soyoustart Will there be more stock in the next 24 hours? I have both sys and ks, but some servers are still waiting for delivery. Is it out of stock now, or is the support staff busy and need to wait?

• @webcraft said:

@wuck said:

Depends on the HDD you get. Some got 8 year old HDD which were medium performance, but some got rather new with acceptable performance.

I guess they dont offer replacement if you get crapy one?

• @wuck said:

@webcraft said:

@wuck said:

I guess they dont offer replacement if you get crapy one?

As long as the disk is working, they won't replace it. Once it's fully dead, you'll get a new one, usually within less than an hour.

• SteveMCSteveMC Member
    edited November 2021

For BF/CM, take advantage of an extra offer on current black friday offers !

If you are not succeeding to empty your SYS Black friday's stocks, may be you can move them to the KS range, at a KS price... I am just proposing this, in case it can help you :blush:

Thanked by 1gapper
  • @wuck said: crapy one

Crappy would have to mean not working. If it's working well it's not crappy, even though it has been running for x or y hours.

• It's the luck of the draw, as far as I can see. I leased two RISE-STOR-1-LE during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday period. The first had disks that ranged 1.5-3.8 years old and a lightly-used SSD (3TB written) which had been powered on for half a year. The second, which was cheaper, had completely new everything, as far as I could see. You're paying for use, not newness.

Be sure to check that the offer actually is recurring when you next pay for it. I checked out the manual renewal of a RISE-STOR-1-LE leased for two years upfront with EXTRA5, and the 5% off did not appear to be applied. Of course, in two years, perhaps we'll be ready to upgrade to the new Advance STOR-1 (and perhaps there will be a good offer on it), so the renewal price will not matter, but it'd be nice if it was fixed in case we want to stay.