Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz / 2TB @12.99+VAT (current OVH offer is KS-10 @18.99+VAT)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz / 2TB @12.99+VAT (current OVH offer is KS-10 @18.99+VAT)

Anyone interested?

The server is on a monthly payment and I can transfer it on 1 Dec.

thanks

Comments

• Is it possible to transfer kimsufi server?

• I'm take it

• still available?

• @tungbon said:
    still available?

Yes! I didn't take it because it's in France and I need Canada.

• Still available ? I am interested

• @yokowasis said:
    Is it possible to transfer kimsufi server?

I think yes.i asked the same question from them (canada) pretty fast reply. within 45 minutes

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kimsufi regarding your inquiry.

It is possible to transfer the server to another account as long as both account is created in the same account location.

Do you have the customer code of the other party and we will verify if both account is in the same account location?

We thank you for your understanding.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Indeed, I am registered in the EU region so if you have an EU account it should be possible.

If you give me your kimsufi acount ID I can ask them if they can transfer it to you.

BTW - still available.

• as per PM request, here's the yabs output

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-10-09                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sat 27 Nov 08:52:59 CET 2021

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 1896.884 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 15.5 GiB
    Swap       : 16.0 GiB
    Disk       : 

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 905.00 KB/s    (226) | 44.43 MB/s     (694)
    Write      | 941.00 KB/s    (235) | 44.66 MB/s     (697)
    Total      | 1.84 MB/s      (461) | 89.09 MB/s    (1.3k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 232.01 MB/s    (453) | 125.36 MB/s    (122)
    Write      | 244.34 MB/s    (477) | 133.71 MB/s    (130)
    Total      | 476.35 MB/s    (930) | 259.08 MB/s    (252)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 94.0 Mbits/sec  | 94.1 Mbits/sec 
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 93.9 Mbits/sec  | 94.1 Mbits/sec 
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 93.8 Mbits/sec  | 94.1 Mbits/sec 
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 86.5 Mbits/sec  | 87.7 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 91.7 Mbits/sec  | 92.5 Mbits/sec 
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 89.1 Mbits/sec  | 76.7 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 89.0 Mbits/sec  | 89.6 Mbits/sec 
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 84.2 Mbits/sec  | 76.2 Mbits/sec 

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 771                           
    Multi Core      | 2522                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11256352

• Still available?

• only if you have an EU-based OVH account.

Not my condition, it's OVH asking for it.

• how much do you want for it is the question

• I ask for no money.

I cancelled it as of 1 Jan, and I probably can still reassign to someone on condition that the reassignment is done on time so they can be invoiced on 1 Jan.

That means the transfer must take place before 19 Dec.

If no one takes it off my hands I'll just let it lapse which would be a pity because I got it at a very competitive price - lower than what Kimsufi sells it for now.

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

Will @henix buy it to be resold elsewhere? They already have a KS LE for resale more $$ than it was on KS. Curious how this is viewed by others in the community. Asking because it's in their signature. Since they have it in a signature, and no one said anything, I assume this is allowed practice? To buy up cheap servers from LET providers and resell for more? Or ask a cut on transfer?

Resale for more than the provider had the deal for (considering this is LET) or asking for a cut on transfers to me seems borderline unethical. Then again, my opinion is mine alone and hopefully doesn't cause strife.

Asking for a cut on transfer ... does this go against the spirit of LET? (Not saying the OP did, just asking in general)

• @lwt said:
    I ask for no money.

I cancelled it as of 1 Jan, and I probably can still reassign to someone on condition that the reassignment is done on time so they can be invoiced on 1 Jan.

That means the transfer must take place before 19 Dec.

If no one takes it off my hands I'll just let it lapse which would be a pity because I got it at a very competitive price - lower than what Kimsufi sells it for now.

I want it, PM me

• henixhenix Member
    edited December 2021

@stoned said:
    Will @henix buy it to be resold elsewhere? They already have a KS LE for resale more $$ than it was on KS. Curious how this is viewed by others in the community. Asking because it's in their signature. Since they have it in a signature, and no one said anything, I assume this is allowed practice? To buy up cheap servers from LET providers and resell for more? Or ask a cut on transfer?

Resale for more than the provider had the deal for (considering this is LET) or asking for a cut on transfers to me seems borderline unethical. Then again, my opinion is mine alone and hopefully doesn't cause strife.

Asking for a cut on transfer ... does this go against the spirit of LET? (Not saying the OP did, just asking in general)

I have mine for 21 E, i'm on EU region which means i have to pay VAT.

21-18E for renewal- payment processor fees which are around 1 eur or more and i'm left with 2 eur.

With 2 eur it will take about 5 months to get back my setup fee which i paid and only then i'll make some profit. And even that. 2 eur profit after 5 months?!

I m only doing that because others would want to not pay the setup fee now and pay it monthly.
    It's a win-kinda win situation so...

• Bonjour,

Une solution a été proposée pour votre demande d'assistance CS3495156 : request to transfer the contract to Kimsufi customer xxxx-xxxx-xx.

Commentaires de résolution :
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kimsufi in regards to transferring ownership of server ns3007577.ip-xxx-xxx-xxx.eu to account xxx-xxxx-xx.

I will gladly explain this situation for you. I verified the account xxxx-xxxx-xx and noticed it is with our Kimsufi World branch. As we can only transfer service between account within a same branch, it will not be possible to transfer ownership of server ns3007577.ip-xxx-xxx-xxx.eu to your account xxxx-xxxx-xx, as your account is with our Kimsufi France branch.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you for your understanding.

Afin de confirmer la résolution de votre demande, vous pouvez répondre à ce mail en indiquant « Accepté » dans la première ligne de votre réponse, ou clore l'échange dans l'espace client.

Pour rejeter la solution proposée, vous pouvez apporter des précisions en réponse à ce mail en indiquant « Rejeté » dans la première ligne, ou en poursuivant l'échange en cours dans l’espace client.

Veuillez noter qu'en l'absence d'un retour dans les sept prochains jours, cette demande sera fermée automatiquement.

• so that's too bad. If there's anyone on the FR zone of Kimsufi and wants it, you are welcome.

Otherwise it's cancelled.