Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

does anyone here already using GreenV****Host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

does anyone here already using GreenV****Host

Hi LETers

i see GVH offer BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL dedicated on other forum

i wan to know about their network and support?

i'm interest, but need review about them

Thx a lot

Comments

• Search function is the most valuable feature this site has...

Thanked by 1mindofemanizer
  • Hope you majored in English, cause they are quite peculiar in their clients having perfect English..

Some of his posts are really quite funny..

• @earl

thx sir for reply,

btw, are you have review about GVH?

• @ATHK said:
    Search function is the most valuable feature this site has...

That is unfortunately not true.. the search feature on LET really sucks! can't find a darn thing with it!

@mindofemanizer

With my engrish I never tried to sign up.. maybe you can try google?

• @mindofemanizer said:
    earl

thx sir for reply,

btw, are you have review about GVH?

It depends on what you plan on doing, but I was terminated over CPU abuse, so don't expect that you will be able to use a large amount of CPU (relative to other vps providers) .
    They do have a lot of ram, and a lot of HDD. However, it did feel sluggish to me, and it probably had a hiccup and cause a spike in load for what I was doing, and caused the above issue.

Mun

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@GreenValueHost

I used it for a month and had no problems with is, never was down during that month.

• AlexanderM said: I used it for a month and had no problems with is, never was down during that month.

ok thx for good review, how about their support?

• @mindofemanizer , i have a vps from then.. and is standing good. I have installed Kloxo MR on it and have 2-3 websites on him. The support is good enough. So i'll give them a +1

• @Mun said:
    Mun

There are only a view hosts that do that. How else should someone ever be able to compile something on your vps?

• I tried them for a month. Problems at the start (although quickly resolved) and server was available thereafter. Wasn't thrilled about speed, and a member of staff wasn't very polite. Also t&c's are restrictive. I cancelled my recurring payment.

• edited December 2013

@squibs

ok thx for your info..any suggest other provider?

• @mindofemanizer said:
    ok thx for your info..any suggest other provider?

Iniz, Prometeus, Weloveservers, Backupsy, Ramnode, Fliphost/Cloudshards, Raidlogic, Bandwagonhost, Crissic...

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited December 2013

If you're looking to purchase a dedicated server as you inquired on ticket and PM, GreenValueHost dedicated server hosting reviews are as good as ColoCrossing's basically because they administer everything for your server (hardware, network, etc), not us.

@earl - No we don't require clients to have perfect English however we require for them to be able to effectively COMMUNICATE in English if they'd like support and we do reserve the right to deny service if we deem that we aren't the right company for them.

• @GreenValueHost

wow thx for your response on here and ticket

• @Spirit sir, thread close..thx

This discussion has been closed.