Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INCEPTION HOSTING - Black Friday OFFERS THREAD - 50% off - Extra Disk, Double Bandwidth - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INCEPTION HOSTING - Black Friday OFFERS THREAD - 50% off - Extra Disk, Double Bandwidth

15678911»

Comments

• @giang said:

@trycatchthis said:

@Clouvider said:
    Indeed.
    Alternatively you could go through the information provided upon the activation, I believe the email In EORI on sends has the subject “ New VPS Server Details [READ BEFORE OPENING A TICKET]” and contains all relevant information, likely including the answer to your query.

I wonder if the person reading my ticket speaks English. The most frustrating experience I have ever had with a support agent.

Did you check the email with title "New VPS Server Details [READ BEFORE OPENING A TICKET]".

Because you will have that email after your VPS is created on their system.

There was an error on my end in that I was trying to login to the wrong SoulsVM link.

So one problem solved.

Thanked by 1giang
  • Im in was an error on my part. Was trying to login to the wrong SoulsVM link.
    Support sorted it out.

Thanked by 1giang
  • LeftupLeftup Member
    edited November 2021

Got one in Amsterdam and installed DA.
    Opened a ticket because of the problem with installation (DA license problem), and resolved it.
    Top-notch support. One of the fast support I've ever gotten.

I am glad I get one Inception Hosting. Recommended. <3

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

We just hit 8 hours, looking like the sale might end this evening!

The Cyber Monday offer is still live!

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2021

@Leftup said:
    Opened a ticket because of the problem with installation (DA license problem), and resolved it.

InceptionHosting support treats me as if I am a customer with a $100/month dedicated server with them.

A++++

Thanked by 2webcraft Leftup
  • @dev_vps said:

@Leftup said:

InceptionHosting support treats me as if I am a customer with a $100/month dedicated server with them.

A++++

My experience was not as good but I was partly at fault.

• My experience is extra-ordinary good

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I guess I am too late to the party. Any Xmas offers?