Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


INCEPTION HOSTING - Black Friday OFFERS THREAD - 50% off - Extra Disk, Double Bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

INCEPTION HOSTING - Black Friday OFFERS THREAD - 50% off - Extra Disk, Double Bandwidth

InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Top Provider
edited November 25 in Offers

image

ROLL UP ROLL UP

I suggest checking back regularly I will keep this as up-to-date as I possibly can.

Example pricing (links further down, Monthly, Quarterly and 6-month pricing and coupons also available)

  • 2 x vCPU, 1 GB RAM, 40 GB Disk, 6000 GB Bandwidth, DDOS protected, Free DA = €15 /year
  • 2 x vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 50 GB Disk, 12000 GB Bandwidth, DDOS protected, Free DA = €30 /year
  • 2 x vCPU, 3 GB RAM, 60 GB Disk, 18000 GB Bandwidth, DDOS protected, Free DA = €45 /year
  • 2 x vCPU, 4 GB RAM, 70 GB Disk, 24000 GB Bandwidth, DDOS protected, Free DA = €60 /year
  • 2 x vCPU, 8 GB RAM, 120 GB Disk, 48000 GB Bandwidth, DDOS protected, Free DA = €120 /year

COUPON CODES

50% off any plan when paid annually. Coupon code: BF2021-12M
40% off any plan when paid semi-annually (6 months). Coupon code: BF2021-6M
35% off any plan when paid quarterly (3 months) - Coupon code: BF2021-3M
30% off any plan when paid monthly. Coupon code: BF2021-1M

PLANS in all 3 locations during sale have the following specification automatically (Ignore order form)

All plans are based on 2 shared CPU Cores from Intel E-2276G or E2278G https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/products/sku/193745/intel-xeon-e2278g-processor-16m-cache-3-40-ghz/specifications.html

Amsterdam products link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=33
Frankfurt Products Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=34
Phoenix Products Link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=35

Fancy offers page: https://inceptionhosting.com/limited-offers.html :D

All plans benefit from FREE Direct Admin standard licenses and FREE Complimentary level DDOS protection.

You can check the amazing network here, be sure to pick the right location, and please understand it will be more congested than normal during sales so please repeat the tests a few times if required.

Speed tests: https://as62240.net/speedtest
Network diagnostics: https://as62240.net/tools

Sample benchmark from an active Amsterdam node (Same hardware etc as Frankfurt and Phoenix)

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
#              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
#                     v2021-10-09                    #
# https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Thu 25 Nov 12:36:02 CET 2021

Basic System Information:
---------------------------------
Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2278G CPU @ 3.40GHz
CPU cores  : 16 @ 2030.371 MHz
AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
---------------------------------
Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
Read       | 806.15 MB/s (201.5k) | 1.20 GB/s    (18.8k)
Write      | 808.28 MB/s (202.0k) | 1.21 GB/s    (18.9k)
Total      | 1.61 GB/s   (403.6k) | 2.42 GB/s    (37.8k)
           |                      |                     
Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
Read       | 1.20 GB/s     (2.3k) | 1.18 GB/s     (1.1k)
Write      | 1.26 GB/s     (2.4k) | 1.26 GB/s     (1.2k)
Total      | 2.46 GB/s     (4.8k) | 2.44 GB/s     (2.3k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
---------------------------------
Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                |                           |                 |                
Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 9.04 Gbits/sec  | 7.84 Gbits/sec 
Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 7.51 Gbits/sec  | 8.27 Gbits/sec 
WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 9.25 Gbits/sec  | 9.23 Gbits/sec 
WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 208 Mbits/sec   | 556 Mbits/sec  
Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.58 Gbits/sec  | 2.06 Gbits/sec 
Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 21.7 Mbits/sec  | 65.7 Mbits/sec 
Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.02 Gbits/sec  | 1.17 Gbits/sec 
Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 185 Mbits/sec   | 843 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
---------------------------------
Test            | Value                         
                |                               
Single Core     | 6255                          
Multi Core      | 34488                         
Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/16422041

A few things to get out of the way, I cannot force anyone to read this or the terms but you chose to ignore it at your own risk and of your own free will.

  1. The current promotions do not apply to London, frankly, it is hard enough to keep ahead of the demand as it is in London but we have identified some hardware that can be used for sales only so I am working on that today (and 1001 other things) so if I have the physical capacity I will do a London promotion before the sales are over.

  2. Sales apply to plans with 1 GB Ram or more. Sales and coupons do not apply to existing products, sorry but check the history behind the Black Friday sales, this was never how it worked :) (I will try to do something for existing customers that gives them some of the action this weekend though so don't get too angry).

  3. There are no refunds on Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotional sales, if you want to buy please be sure you really want to buy, the terms are available to you before you commit to them, they only take 5 minutes to scan read.

  4. Benchmarks over the next week will be stupid, everyone will be doing it and it is a shared resource environment at the end of the day, we only use enterprise-grade kit, please be considerate when testing over the next week.

  5. Yes China and Brazil are still blocked due to the volume of abuse and chargebacks, sorry I cannot make any exceptions, work is underway to lift this restriction with alternative payment gateways.

  6. Support may be slower than usual for the next few days as such Direct admin requests will be done on a best efforts basis as they are manually generated, (It might take us a day or 2 to catch up on these requests)

  7. It is impossible to know how the sales will go so we may adapt based on requirements as we go when they are sold out, they are gone, see you next year, I understand why you might ask for just 1 more, but that will be the 50th request for just 1 more :)

«13456711

Comments

  • pbxpbx Member

    lol

  • Um, why are you LARPing as Anthony (think he left), still, right?

  • mcgreemcgree Member
    edited November 25

    I have been discriminated by this provider.

    Because I'm from Hong Kong, I provided a lot of personal information, and then actived few hours after the deletion, because I am Chinese?

    Then my Japanese friend also usually suffers from this, he provided a lot of information, then actived few hours, and finally deleted, the reason is to look like Chinese?

    I will always remember these shames.

  • @ferefient said:
    Um, why are you LARPing as Anthony (think he left), still, right?

    This is Anthony.

  • @mcgree said:
    I have been discriminated by this provider.

    Do we need to get the show me doll out?

  • @InceptionHosting said:

    @ferefient said:
    Um, why are you LARPing as Anthony (think he left), still, right?

    This is Anthony.

    Makes sense, I suppose. If the prices were in USD, that would be nice, though.

  • @ferefient said:

    @InceptionHosting said:

    @ferefient said:
    Um, why are you LARPing as Anthony (think he left), still, right?

    This is Anthony.

    Makes sense, I suppose. If the prices were in USD, that would be nice, though.

    You can change the currency if you want :)

    Thanked by 2ferefient Falzo
  • @ferefient said:
    Um, why are you LARPing as Anthony (think he left), still, right?

    You need to lay off the gear a bit mate, Jesus.

    Thanked by 1InceptionHosting
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited November 25

    Reliable provider on a great network, plus a Free DirectAdmin licence.

  • Quality offers by quality provider!

    Thanked by 1InceptionHosting
  • @mcgree said:
    I have been discriminated by this provider.

    Because I'm from Hong Kong, I provided a lot of personal information, and then opened a few hours after the deletion, because I am Chinese?

    Then my Japanese friend also usually suffers from this, he provided a lot of information, then opened a few hours, and finally deleted, the reason is to look like Chinese?

    I will always remember these shames.

    You are right. I shall not try it. Such racism, I hope they also warn themselves every single day to not buy things are made in China or Brazil!!

  • @xetsys said:
    Quality offers by quality provider!

    Much appreciated thanks.

  • @wesleyxie said:

    @mcgree said:
    I have been discriminated by this provider.

    Because I'm from Hong Kong, I provided a lot of personal information, and then opened a few hours after the deletion, because I am Chinese?

    Then my Japanese friend also usually suffers from this, he provided a lot of information, then opened a few hours, and finally deleted, the reason is to look like Chinese?

    I will always remember these shames.

    You are right. I shall not try it. Such racism, I hope they also warn themselves every single day to not buy things are made in China or Brazil!!

    Flagged for false claims of racism. Utterly abhorrent behaviour. I hope you’re perma-banned.

  • Got this VPS

    • 2 x vCPU, 1 GB RAM, 40 GB Disk, 6000 GB Bandwidth, DDOS protected, Free DA = €15 /year

    $17 per year
    Thanks @InceptionHosting

    Thanked by 1InceptionHosting
  • Every year I buy a new BF VPS from inception hosting. Generally the same price but the specs get better each year. Always had excellent service and performance from them. I'm excited for all the BF/CM offers but it's also exhausting, so I might just buy one and be done with it. Plus then I can migrate from my other before it expires :)

    Thanked by 1InceptionHosting
  • @dev_vps said:
    Got this VPS

    • 2 x vCPU, 1 GB RAM, 40 GB Disk, 6000 GB Bandwidth, DDOS protected, Free DA = €15 /year

    $17 per year
    Thanks @InceptionHosting

    Curious about the cpu perf, can you post a yabs?

    Regards.

  • @Nekki said:

    @wesleyxie said:

    @mcgree said:
    I have been discriminated by this provider.

    Because I'm from Hong Kong, I provided a lot of personal information, and then opened a few hours after the deletion, because I am Chinese?

    Then my Japanese friend also usually suffers from this, he provided a lot of information, then opened a few hours, and finally deleted, the reason is to look like Chinese?

    I will always remember these shames.

    You are right. I shall not try it. Such racism, I hope they also warn themselves every single day to not buy things are made in China or Brazil!!

    Flagged for false claims of racism. Utterly abhorrent behaviour. I hope you’re perma-banned.

    Thanks, they can say whatever they want though really, I appreciate the free post bumping :) the sensible people will ignore the noise.

    Thanked by 2leonari webcraft
  • NyrNyr Member

    @wesleyxie said: Such racism, I hope they also warn themselves every single day to not buy things are made in China or Brazil!!

    You seem to be confusing racism with xenophobia.

    Anyway I think that it is way simpler than this, it is just a business choice. I do not tend to complain when a business in a different country does not want to deal with me based on the region I am in, and it happens from time to time, even for different regions on my own country. I will just shop elsewhere.

    What Inception Hosting could do better, to prevent frustrations, is to not let users from said countries place order in the first place. I would not be happy if I provide my personal details to a company just to learn that my order was rejected based on my location.

  • @Nyr said:

    @wesleyxie said: Such racism, I hope they also warn themselves every single day to not buy things are made in China or Brazil!!

    You seem to be confusing racism with xenophobia.

    Anyway I think that it is way simpler than this, it is just a business choice. I do not tend to complain when a business in a different country does not want to deal with me based on the region I am in, and it happens from time to time, even for different regions on my own country. I will just shop elsewhere.

    What Inception Hosting could do better, to prevent frustrations, is to not let users from said countries place order in the first place. I would not be happy if I provide my personal details to a company just to learn that my order was rejected based on my location.

    If I'm not wrong, InceptionHosting used to get high chargeback fraud rates in China and child abuse gangs misusing services in Brazil. That is reason enough to not to serve a particular country.

  • That's some very tempting deals Anthony! I'm struggling to resist the Phoenix deal - yearly with that DA license and what looks like an automatic double bandwidth allowance, that's a hard deal to pass up.

    If I didn't already have a DirectAdmin VPS, I'd be all over this like a rash. Fuck it, I might even convince myself to buy it as a second for redundancy or something.. haha

    Someone do me a favour and buy them all out of stock so I can resist! ;)

    Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @dahartigan said:
    That's some very tempting deals Anthony! I'm struggling to resist the Phoenix deal - yearly with that DA license and what looks like an automatic double bandwidth allowance, that's a hard deal to pass up.

    If I didn't already have a DirectAdmin VPS, I'd be all over this like a rash. Fuck it, I might even convince myself to buy it as a second for redundancy or something.. haha

    Someone do me a favour and buy them all out of stock so I can resist! ;)

    If you are looking for a larger config, keep an eye on the flash sales, something special coming up in Phoenix (limited) :)

    Thanked by 2dahartigan imok
  • @Nyr said:

    @wesleyxie said: Such racism, I hope they also warn themselves every single day to not buy things are made in China or Brazil!!

    You seem to be confusing racism with xenophobia.

    Anyway I think that it is way simpler than this, it is just a business choice. I do not tend to complain when a business in a different country does not want to deal with me based on the region I am in, and it happens from time to time, even for different regions on my own country. I will just shop elsewhere.

    What Inception Hosting could do better, to prevent frustrations, is to not let users from said countries place order in the first place. I would not be happy if I provide my personal details to a company just to learn that my order was rejected based on my location.

    You are quite right, the regions are geo-blocked, you are also notified when using a VPN your order will be automatically rejected, but you know, people ignore that and then complain haha.

    Always more than happy to delete anyone's data on request as long as no financial transactions have been made.

    Thanked by 1webcraft
  • edited November 25

    @stevewatson301 said:

    @Nyr said:

    @wesleyxie said: Such racism, I hope they also warn themselves every single day to not buy things are made in China or Brazil!!

    You seem to be confusing racism with xenophobia.

    Anyway I think that it is way simpler than this, it is just a business choice. I do not tend to complain when a business in a different country does not want to deal with me based on the region I am in, and it happens from time to time, even for different regions on my own country. I will just shop elsewhere.

    What Inception Hosting could do better, to prevent frustrations, is to not let users from said countries place order in the first place. I would not be happy if I provide my personal details to a company just to learn that my order was rejected based on my location.

    If I'm not wrong, InceptionHosting used to get high chargeback fraud rates in China and child abuse gangs misusing services in Brazil. That is reason enough to not to serve a particular country.

    Stop making sense, okay? Its racism, end of story 😂
    I bet if they get a free VPS - they will change their tune completely lol

    P.S. - these are really really good deals, definitely a good start to BF

  • @InceptionHosting can we get ArchLinux ISO please when you find time: http://mirror.rackspace.com/archlinux/iso/2021.11.01/

  • @amarc said:
    @InceptionHosting can we get ArchLinux ISO please when you find time: http://mirror.rackspace.com/archlinux/iso/2021.11.01/

    Sure, pop a ticket in.

  • Well. I understand the business choice however it still does not explain why my friend failed to place an order from 10K miles away, from the other side of the world. Racism might be a heavy word, and you are right I might not really quite understand this word. But still this is the WORST experience I have ever had.

  • @wesleyxie said: ut still this is the WORST experience I have ever had.

    Thanks for the feedback, you must have had a truly blessed life if this is the WORST thing that has ever happened to you.

    Orders via VPN/Proxies are automatically blocked, your friend would have had to confirm he understood this when making the order then proceed anyway.

  • @wesleyxie said:
    Well. I understand the business choice however it still does not explain why my friend failed to place an order from 10K miles away, from the other side of the world. Racism might be a heavy word, and you are right I might not really quite understand this word. But still this is the WORST experience I have ever had.

    If this is the WORST experience you've ever had - you must have had a good life :-)

    Thanked by 1vimalware
  • wesleyxiewesleyxie Member
    edited November 25

    Anyway, I am not here to arguing anything. Just express how I felt. I am done talking. Enjoy your party.

    Thanked by 1InceptionHosting
  • @wesleyxie said:
    Anyway, I am here to arguing anything. Just express how I felt. I am done talking. Enjoy your party.

    Cheers, have a great day.

Sign In or Register to comment.