Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί [V.PS]☁️ BLACK FRIDAY: KVM VPS 50% off for all packages. πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ|πŸ‡³πŸ‡±|πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§|πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ|πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ͺ|πŸ‡­πŸ‡°|πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[V.PS]☁️ BLACK FRIDAY: KVM VPS 50% off for all packages. πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ|πŸ‡³πŸ‡±|πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§|πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ|πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ͺ|πŸ‡­πŸ‡°|πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

13Β»

Comments

• @Hayashima said:

@webcraft said:

@Hayashima said:

@webcraft said:

@Hayashima said:

@webcraft said:

@sindisa said:
    I can’t open your website in China.VPN Purchase shows fraud

No purchases through VPN I guess.

Bruh, that's weird, if he can't open the website from China and they don't allow orders with VPN. Wow, sounds racist for me.

Why racist? That you can't open the website normally from China, isn't the decision of this company.

Then they should allow Chinese customers place their orders with vpn.

No, why should they? They're not the one blocking you from ordering without a VPN, so they don't need to bother with this.

So basically what you are saying is they should not have Chinese customers.

They are just stating not accepting order using VPN.

Wherever country you are living doesn't matter. If you live in USA but you are using VPN to order, then order will be marked fraud automagically.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • snnnnnetsnnnnnet Member
    edited November 2021

@xTom said:
    We welcome customers all over the world except those who don't respect our ToS and AUP. We already had many happy Chinese clients.

Realllllllllllllllllllllllllly? :expressionless:

@Fritz
    Misleading statements.
    No Chinese is the matter.
    I opened a ticket try to fix it, they just reject me. then I submitted a request to delete my account.

• xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

@snnnnnet said:

@xTom said:
    We welcome customers all over the world except those who don't respect our ToS and AUP. We already had many happy Chinese clients.

Realllllllllllllllllllllllllly? :expressionless:

@Fritz
    Misleading statements.
    No Chinese is the matter.
    I opened a ticket try to fix it, they just reject me. then I submitted a request to delete my account.

Maybe your profile was inaccurate, if you had an order, then the first name / last name / email address from PayPal did not match your profile at V.PS client area.

Would you please show me your ticket number to check your account?

@jenkki said:

@xTom said: use different email address and/or name from Paypal account, we have issued refunds and cancelled the orders.

Man, is this really matters for cancelation? Many folks didn't use same registration and Paypal email for security or other reasons. Just curious

Firstly, you are going to expose your PayPal email to seller anyway if you pay with PayPal.

Second, we can still accept payment from another email address as long as we consider it was come from the same person, like you are using your personal or company domain with different prefix. We take this seriously because we don't want anyone's PayPal stolen and used to make purchases on our website.

• @xTom
    Your staff has replied in the ticket decidedly that can not provide service to me(when I was trying to fix it).
    So be it.

@snnnnnet said:
    @xTom
    Your staff has replied in the ticket decidedly that can not provide service to me(when I was trying to fix it).
    So be it.

Do you mind to provide the ticket number?

• @xTom
    My profile has been updated
    I have requested to delete account
    Ticket id: 760151
    Ticket id: 661271

• @snnnnnet said: I have requested to delete account

No party for your behavior.

• @xTom said: xTom

@xTom said: xTom

I was driving 157.119.101.94 This IP has a problem. My blog is basically inaccessible. I've tried PING 101 or 105 before and I don't have this problem.

• I wonder if I can ask for a free IP change if I encounter an IP problem?

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited November 2021

@sindisa said:

I was driving 157.119.101.94 This IP has a problem. My blog is basically inaccessible. I've tried PING 101 or 105 before and I don't have this problem.

Hey! Please don't leak providers' IPs on any public forums/chats. Your neighbor here does not want to get ddosed.

• vps.to?

• @fordom said:
    vps.to?

looks like the same company

• @xTom said: V.PS is part of xTom, an affordable colocation and IP transit provider since 2012.

From your website:

Colocation EUR 299 /mo
    Dedicated Server EUR 199 /mo
    Primary 2TB SATA-III HDD €30

VPS : ok good prices, specially with the 88% flash sale and the 50% off. And even without sales they are ok.

But with these prices for colo you should never advertise yourself as "affordable colocation"! Want to advertise as "quality" instead, maybe? Try that. But nowhere near affordable.

• Are there any flash purchases next?

@afn said:

@xTom said: V.PS is part of xTom, an affordable colocation and IP transit provider since 2012.

From your website:

Colocation EUR 299 /mo
    Dedicated Server EUR 199 /mo
    Primary 2TB SATA-III HDD €30

VPS : ok good prices, specially with the 88% flash sale and the 50% off. And even without sales they are ok.

But with these prices for colo you should never advertise yourself as "affordable colocation"! Want to advertise as "quality" instead, maybe? Try that. But nowhere near affordable.

We offer colocation service with premium bandwidth like CN2 GIA, China Unicom Premium in EU and US, and Softbank in Japan, it is affordable if you wish to order premium bandwidth with such pricing, and we never advertise our colocation service here.

@jiachengl said:
    Are there any flash purchases next?

Yes, let's wait for Cyber Monday :wink:

@snnnnnet said:
    @xTom
    My profile has been updated
    I have requested to delete account
    Ticket id: 760151
    Ticket id: 661271

I checked your tickets, your billing address was not accurate, therefore we can't provide service to you.

• snnnnnetsnnnnnet Member
    edited November 2021

@xTom
    I would never tell you the color of my pants :p

@snnnnnet said:
    @xTom
    I would never tell you the color of my pants :p

No one is interested in that, before you order, read our FAQ

https://v.ps/faq/

To use our services, you are required to provide your real and accurate legal name and residential address. All orders are reviewed by our anti-fraud system as well as our own staff. If we find your order or information is not accurate or fraudulent we will reject and refund your order.

• @xTom said: To use our services, you are required to provide your real and accurate legal name and residential address.

Why you need it? Looking for visit them? What changed? Really screwed.

edited November 2021

@jenkki said:

@xTom said: To use our services, you are required to provide your real and accurate legal name and residential address.

Why you need it? Looking for visit them? What changed? Really screwed.

99% providers on this forum need it for tax and fraud protection purpose, if you refuse to provide, just don't try to order the service.

Thanked by 1tototo
  • @xTom said: 99% providers on this forum need it for tax and fraud protection purpose, if you refuse to provide, just don't try to order the service.

How you to protect fraud with this data?

You do not physically ship goods to buyer. There nothing about provide a wrong shipping address to you and open a case for non delivery.

Your service are prepaid. You get money before providing service. There no credit and paper bills sent to buyer by mail.

If buyer moved to other city or country but still have PayPal account with old billing address?

Your movements are absurd and useless.

• Yeah!
    Examine and approve my personal information please, Gangleader.

@jenkki said:

@xTom said: 99% providers on this forum need it for tax and fraud protection purpose, if you refuse to provide, just don't try to order the service.

How you to protect fraud with this data?

You do not physically ship goods to buyer. There nothing about provide a wrong shipping address to you and open a case for non delivery.

Your service are prepaid. You get money before providing service. There no credit and paper bills sent to buyer by mail.

If buyer moved to other city or country but still have PayPal account with old billing address?

Your movements are absurd and useless.

We use Maxmind for fraud protection module like many other providers here.

Our accountant from Estonia asks us to submit customer's billing address for tax purpose.

If you don't like our service, just don't order and there's no need to complain it here, thanks.

• Hi, why the bandwidth didn't increase when choosing higher package?

What happen if bandwidth limit reached? I am searching for throttling speed at around 200Mbps after limit

@Emimarson said:
    Hi, why the bandwidth didn't increase when choosing higher package?

What happen if bandwidth limit reached? I am searching for throttling speed at around 200Mbps after limit

We will limit to 10Mbps when you reach the bandwidth limit.

• @xTom said:

We will limit to 10Mbps when you reach the bandwidth limit.

I see, thanks for your reply mate!

• Hi, I placed one order in BF, but later the account was closed.
    could my account be reopen?
    Order #1531389795

@xuezhai said:
    Hi, I placed one order in BF, but later the account was closed.
    Order #1531389795

None of your profile matched your PayPal account, so we thought your order was high risky.

• @xTom said:

@xuezhai said:
    Hi, I placed one order in BF, but later the account was closed.
    Order #1531389795

None of your profile matched your PayPal account, so we thought your order was high risky.

so you cannot reopen my account? only way is to refunds?