Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corgi Tech - VPS for $6 - UK/NL and USA : Dallas/ LA / New York / Phoenix Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Corgi Tech - VPS for $6 - UK/NL and USA : Dallas/ LA / New York / Phoenix Locations

KakashiKakashi Member
edited March 2012 in Offers

Our 50% off code is expiring soon I figured I'd post here to remind anyone thinking of grabbing a deal last minute.

The discount is valid for life and can be maintained when upgrading the VPS in the future.

Here is what you can get for your $6.

-> 20GB Raid 10 Storage
-> 512MB Dedicated RAM
-> 2 CPU Cores
-> 1000GB Bandwidth on a 100mbit connection.
-> Web Control Panel Access (Upon request)
-> *Complimentary Off site weekly backups.

https://corgitech.com/whmcs/cart.php?a=add&pid=10 and use code : CORGI50
The above code works with all of our offers and will expire in the next few days.

We have a few customers here on Lowendbox who I am sure will vouch for our support and quality of service.

Test IP and files for both locations can be found at the bottom of our VPS page : corgitech.com/linux_vps.html

We only have IPv4 available at the moment. We Use VMware as the Hypervisor.

Exclusions: Domain Name registration, Cpanel and Management options are exlcuded from the offer. Anonymous Proxies, Medium to Heavy Video Encoding, Seedboxes etc... are not permitted. IRC rules are dependent on location so please contact us for details. New orders only.

Comments

• You have a cool name.

• :D I started watching it back at Uni in 2002 and ten years later still do :P

• innyainnya Member
    edited March 2012

It is pretty good VMware vps.
    I picked one up since last November 2011.

My vps is at NY.

[root@vps1 ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 9.50532 seconds, 113 MB/s

• vedranvedran Veteran

If @innya didn't say it I wouldn't know it's VMware (it is, right?). Perhaps you might want to mention that in your offer

• innyainnya Member

@vedran Yes, Corgitech vps are VMware vps.

I believed that they stated in their above offer about VMware;
    "We Use VMware as the Hypervisor."

• In Vedran's defence I added that after he suggested it. When I copied and pasted the above advertisement from a previous one I may have missed out a line or two that said that.

• Will finally give a try. missed previous offer on WHT...

• Make sure to test the bandwidth before ordering.

I've had a VPS (location: Dallas, TX) with Corgi Tech since November. I've found their customer service and VPS stability to be good, but I've never been able to get more that 700KB/sec on what is supposed to be a 10Mbps connection.

Maybe that's just a fluke of the DC my VPS is hosted in, or maybe that's an artifact of the VMware configuration in use. Anyway, make sure to check.

• innyainnya Member

I asked to move out from Dallas to NY after earlier problem with data center.
    I am happy with NYC.

• Hi Swsnyder,

If you open a support ticket we can take a look at it :) It might well be a configuration issue.