Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi KS-2A - Atom N2800 - 4GB - 1x2TB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi KS-2A - Atom N2800 - 4GB - 1x2TB

I have this idle server and it only expires on May 1st, 2022 (more than 5 months).

I'm asking $45 for this.

Comments

• What's the renewal price, and what term does it renew for (annually etc)

Thanked by 2chedenaz cece
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

de donde eres, alvaro?

• I am not sure how to transfer kimsufi server, but I believe Kimsufi KS-3 available, with same spec €7.99 / mo

• wii747wii747 Member
    edited November 2021

I'll take it if it's still available

• @chocolateshirt said:
    ... but I believe Kimsufi KS-3 available, with same spec €7.99 / mo

Looks like it. Adding in the €10 setup fee, this transfer will save ~€5 at five months left (plus a little for the remaining bit of November). for €1/month more it looks like this old offer for a KS7 (better CPU (faster, VT-x support IIRC), more RAM) is still available: https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.xml?reference=1804sk181

• @Erisa said:
    What's the renewal price, and what term does it renew for (annually etc)

€8.99 per month, and can be renewed for as long as you like.

@netomx said:
    de donde eres, alvaro?

Brazil.

@chocolateshirt said:
    I am not sure how to transfer kimsufi server, but I believe Kimsufi KS-3 available, with same spec €7.99 / mo

I created a ticket and they requested the new account ID to transfer. KS-2A was an old offering and I renewed it for several years, it costs €8.99/mo.

@wii747 said:
    I'll take it if it's still available

I will answer your PM.

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@chocolateshirt said:
    ... but I believe Kimsufi KS-3 available, with same spec €7.99 / mo

Looks like it. Adding in the €10 setup fee, this transfer will save ~€5 at five months left (plus a little for the remaining bit of November). for €1/month more it looks like this old offer for a KS7 (better CPU (faster, VT-x support IIRC), more RAM) is still available: https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.xml?reference=1804sk181

Really, there are better deals today and I bought this server a few years ago. I can reduce the price a little if someone is interested in keeping it for the remaining time.

One detail I forgot to mention, the server is in the GRA1 data center.

• New price $35, just $7/month :)

Thanked by 1tux