Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

module for clientexec or blesta
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

module for clientexec or blesta

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep
edited November 2013 in General

i would be very glad if anybody can post a link from where i would get the automation module of virtualizor for clientexec or blesta...

they have their own module for whmcs, but couldn't find one for either of the two mentioned above.

which billing panel should be used with virtualizor
  1. which billing panel should be used with virtualizor?9 votes
    1. clientexec
      66.67%
    2. blesta
      33.33%
    3. none of them
        0.00%

Comments

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

its sad to see no comments yet

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

This is why most people use whmcs. The ability to control servers well does not go hand in hand with the ability to program provisioning modules for billing applications, unfortunately. Maybe contact module garden and see if they'll consider developing something for you.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • @jarland said:
    This is why most people use whmcs. The ability to control servers well does not go hand in hand with the ability to program provisioning modules for billing applications, unfortunately. Maybe contact module garden and see if they'll consider developing something for you.

They signed a contract with whmcs I believe (modulesgarden)

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • If you scrounged for it and can't find it, what makes you think we can? :s
    If you really want automation for virtualizor I'd suggest just going with WHMCS until a module for ClientExec/Blesta has been developed.

Thanked by 1agentmishra