Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for mining vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for mining vps

Hi!

Looking for mining vps, atleast 4gb ram and 6 core and up.

Price should be 10 dollar or less, I will probably scale up later on and buy more Vps.

If there is GPU on them i would be happy, but I HIGHLY doubt that i can get it for that price.

I did manage to get on for 10 dollars 16 core, but they blocked the mining stuff even though it didnt say anything about that in the TOS. So mining friendly is required.

Comments

• vickybusvickybus Member
    edited November 2021

what cpu your looking for ryzen/intel? and which coin you're going to mine? and from where did you get 16 core VPS under $10?

• @vickybus said: where did you get 16 core VPS under $10?

I would like to know this too.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

My classmate is with this one.
    Definitely mining friendly.
    https://www.modularmining.com/

Thanked by 1PearlMoon
  • @Lawballer
    I doubt it that you will get any offer even if you change the budget to $10 per week.

• dev_ops, i did find 1 coin that actually mines okay with low specs machine, but its more to save up the coins. Thats why i dont want to put to much into it. Also iam in a learning curve and test out different coins right now, so its all good. Whatever i can get! LOL

• just so people dont missunderstand, iam mining alt coins, you cant find them in the top 100 list on Coinsmarketcap, thats why people shouldnt think that iam looking for the highest tech. Iam actually more looking for a provider that actually allows mining.

• @Lawballer said:
    dev_ops, i did find 1 coin that actually mines okay with low specs machine, but its more to save up the coins. Thats why i dont want to put to much into it. Also iam in a learning curve and test out different coins right now, so its all good. Whatever i can get! LOL

Then, Sir/Ma’am, consider buying a low spec server on eBay and get it Colo’ed

It is your server, mine as much you want

Wishing you the very best

• Most cheap stuff I've found doesn't like you using the resources they provide.

• @justchil said:
    Most cheap stuff I've found doesn't like you using the resources they provide.

Resources are shared resources. If the cpu allocation is just 10% of one physical vCore, then usage should also be like that.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • @Lawballer said:
    Hi!

Looking for mining vps, atleast 4gb ram and 6 core and up.

Price should be 10 dollar or less, I will probably scale up later on and buy more Vps.

If there is GPU on them i would be happy, but I HIGHLY doubt that i can get it for that price.

I did manage to get on for 10 dollars 16 core, but they blocked the mining stuff even though it didnt say anything about that in the TOS. So mining friendly is required.

Have you checked out https://mzunguhosting.ml/

Worth every penny!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @Lawballer said: just so people dont missunderstand, iam mining alt coins

it doesn't matter what coin it is, you're still raping a cpu that costs more to keep up than what you're paying