Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TorGuard offer - only for BC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TorGuard offer - only for BC

ArkasArkas Moderator

Still expensive for my taste, but maybe some of you might find it interesting as they have been around for ages.

The end of this year marks ten years in business and we couldn’t have done it without you. TorGuard has never been sold or acquired, and we are proud to say the original founders still work for TorGuard day in and out. We aim to be the dependable VPN provider with the performance and security features you can count on. TorGuard is and always will be the reliable VPN service run by staff members you know and can trust. With your support, we look forward to the next ten years!

Throughout 2021 we’ve witnessed supply shortages and price hikes affecting every industry. TorGuard has never changed our price point and while it seems everyone else is raising costs, we’re doing the opposite. This Black Friday season we’re offering our biggest holiday discount ever, but there is a catch.

This offer is redeemable only with bitcoin.

Why Bitcoin?

Credit cards were not designed for the Internet and are less than ideal for user privacy. Unlike credit card payments bitcoin payments don’t require personal information like an address or phone number. Think of it as paying with cash online. The irreversible nature of bitcoin payments also helps eliminate credit card fraud which is a big problem for merchants in the VPN industry.

TorGuard has always been an avid supporter of Bitcoin. In fact, four years ago the first physical product ever purchased on Bitcoin’s Lightning Network was a TorGuard VPN router. Years later 10s of thousands of users have paid us over the Bitcoin lightning network and continue to do so today.

Fire up a bitcoin wallet and get 60% off TorGuard VPN along with 3 months free @ PrivateMail!

Best Regards,

TorGuard

Comments

• @Arkas said: Credit cards were not designed for the Internet and are less than ideal for user privacy. Unlike credit card payments bitcoin payments don’t require personal information like an address or phone number. Think of it as paying with cash online. The irreversible nature of bitcoin payments also helps eliminate credit card fraud which is a big problem for merchants in the VPN industry.

That only a reasons to fill up their Bitcoin wallet for easier money with no refunds?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@jenkki said: That only a reasons to fill up their Bitcoin wallet for easier money with no refunds?

I have no idea. I used Torguard in 2016, and they were very good, but I prefer to pay by PP so it's not for me.

• @Arkas said: I have no idea.

Many people also has no idea about Bitcoin and how to in/out Bitcoins. They just cut off 95% of their possible buyers. And they expensive.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@jenkki said: Many people also has no idea about Bitcoin and how to in/out Bitcoins. They just cut off 95% of their possible buyers. And they expensive

What exactly do you want from me? To give you a blank check for the new CCCP? No.
    The Soviets fought, and lost. You keep hunting my posts for what reason?
    Again, here is my answer:

• @Arkas said: What exactly do you want from me? To give you a blank check for the new CCCP?

Look, its just opinions. I don't want everything from you. No need open a political discussion. Are you OK?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

TorGuard is an excellent provider.

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@jenkki said: Look, its just opinions. I don't want everything from you. No need open a political discussion. Are you OK?

Thanks. I'm ok.I appreciate you asking.

• @Arkas said: Thanks. I'm ok.I appreciate you asking.

Okay

• @dustinc said: TorGuard is an excellent provider.

Why you consider about they excellent provider? Please share your experience in details.

• Mullvad or nothing

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Currently using torguard for socks5 proxy for last few years. Their service works good with my only complaint being any of their physical product fulfillment. They have a tendency to not deliver on bundle deals ie buy vpn service get free router etc

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@jenkki said: Why you consider about they excellent provider? Please share your experience in details.

They never once leaked my IP. There speeds are also something the competition wishes they had but don't. They also don't give a crap about DMCAs.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Gravely said: Mullvad or nothing

I use Mulvad. The world doesn't revolve around them.

• @Arkas said:

@Gravely said: Mullvad or nothing

I use Mulvad. The world doesn't revolve around them.

When it comes to privacy and their approach to offering services, it does in my eyes :smile:

• @Arkas said: They never once leaked my IP. There speeds are also something the competition wishes they had but don't. They also don't give a crap about DMCAs.

How you to know that?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@jenkki said: How you to know that?

Multiple tests and no DMCA

• I have purevpn and keepsolid, both are lifetime. does Torguard have advantages than them? just curious...

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@jpeng said: I have purevpn and keepsolid, both are lifetime. does Torguard have advantages than them? just curious...

It has port forwarding and private email as bonuses. I think the keepsolid lifetime package is great, I wouldn't pay more for TG