Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Misterhost.net down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Misterhost.net down

Misterhost.net is down now for three days !!! They answered my ticket after two days and now no answer again with not estimated time to solve the problem. Any one suffering this issue and have news about this problem?

Thanked by 1Hayashima

Comments

• Thanks for posting, your downtime has been doubled.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Site looks up to me: https://misterhost.net/

Sure it's not just your website that's down? What have you done to troubleshoot it so far?

• Yet another n-word

• @valk said:
    Yet another n-word

I assume OP is the holder of the appropriate card.

Thanked by 1valk
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I am sorry for your loss.

Now, join the sect.

• their site seems online to me today.
    congrats!

• Their site is running. I am talking about the service. I have a reseller account with them and it seems the server crashed and they are not answering our tickets. This is putting me in a very bad situation with my customer. The service is down for 4 days now !!!!

edited October 2021

@nigga44life said:
    Their site is running. I am talking about the service. I have a reseller account with them and it seems the server crashed and they are not answering our tickets. This is putting me in a very bad situation with my customer. The service is down for 4 days now !!!!

I'm sure they have more than one server though, right? Surely we'd hear from more people if the whole service was down. What symptoms are you interpreting as a server crash, exactly?

• @jar said:

@nigga44life said:
    Their site is running. I am talking about the service. I have a reseller account with them and it seems the server crashed and they are not answering our tickets. This is putting me in a very bad situation with my customer. The service is down for 4 days now !!!!

I'm sure they have more than one server though, right? Surely we'd hear from more people if the whole service was down. What symptoms are you interpreting as a server crash, exactly?

All websites and control panel is unreachable. Also they are not answering tickets.

Thanked by 1jar

Yikes. If you can't reach their control panel, and you've tried from at least two networks (maybe home and phone), and there's no response in 4 days, I highly recommend you proceed with your disaster recovery plans. Better to assume it's gone and be pleasantly surprised later than to find out later and to have wasted this time waiting on something that doesn't look good.

Thanked by 1nigga44life
  • DataRecoveryDataRecovery Member
    edited October 2021

@nigga44life said:
    Misterhost.net is down now for three days !!!

Beat starts playing in the background; nigga44life seats in a darkened room alone, smoking

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of LET
    I take a look at my sites and realize they have left
    'Cause I've been blastin' and laughin' for three days
    Even my momma thinks their support are gays

But I ain't never crossed a host that didn't deserve it
    Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
    You better watch how you talkin' and who do you fool
    Or you and your homies might be going deadpool

Thanked by 1awooooool
  • @nigga44life said: I have a reseller account with them and it seems the server crashed and they are not answering our ticket

if those sites are critical (and I hope so, as a reseller you are answerable to your clients) so the best solution would be to move to some other reliable host. Because 72 hours downtime is too much unless the datacenter catches fire. Plus the support is non-transparent about the "down time" incidence and also non-responsive to your tickets.

If it is under refund period, ask for a refund or through paypal. Or you can chargeback through your bank.

Thanked by 1nigga44life
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I feel it is time to sue.

• Definitely time to sue.

• there support is worst. They reply to clients ticket rudely. I have used them 4 years ago. They then 1 year later charged my card for a cancelled service and never refunded.

Thanked by 1nigga44life
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

thanks for the info, @nigga44life

Thanked by 1nigga44life