Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ashburn / EQUINIX DC CAMPUS | Looking for 8+ Core Dedicated Server with 64+Gb RAM and 2*1.5TB NVME
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ashburn / EQUINIX DC CAMPUS | Looking for 8+ Core Dedicated Server with 64+Gb RAM and 2*1.5TB NVME

TriptonTripton Member
edited October 2021 in Requests

Hi guys ,

Looking for a High specs server in Equinix DC Campus in Ashburn

The specs can be varied as long as itºs over 8core and +96gbRAM + 2x1.5TB NVMEs .
BW : min 30TB Bw, preferably 50+

I am looking to get the sub < 1ms latencies to all the following ips:

The lower the better, 0.5ms avg would be great . So far only found 1 provider in Equinix DC10 (Above the budget) and the looking glasss gave me an all around avg of 0.5ms to all ips , ranging from 0.3 to 0.7ms .

Besides that found Cloudiver but getting over 1.xms to some ips from there .

Budget is up to $450 month

Anyone ?

Thanked by 1aveline

Comments

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited October 2021

I think there was a similar post before, you can search it in the forum.

I am actually going to buy a vps from tier.net, if you don't mind to wait for a while I could test the network for you to see if it could reach your expectation or not.

• @Hayashima said:

I am actually going to buy a vps from tier.net, if you don't mind to wait for a while I could test the network for you to see if it could reach your expectation or not.

Thanks, actually we own 3 servers at tier.net but it's too slow , it gets 0.5ms to one of them but the other are around 1.6ms . which is too high for what we need .

• @Tripton said:

@Hayashima said:

Thanks, actually we own 3 servers at tier.net but it's too slow , it gets 0.5ms to one of them but the other are around 1.6ms . which is too high for what we need .

If one of them could do 0.5ms, I think you could just submit a ticket and ask them to optimize your server?

• You should colo with Equinix directly and optimise your own routing.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Tripton said:
    I am looking to get the sub < 1ms latencies to all the following ips:

These IPs belong to Alibaba Cloud
    https://docs.bloxroute.com/introduction/cloud-api-ips

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We are at Equinix Ashburn, DC10.

https://www.clouvider.com/dedicated-servers/ashburn/

You can check the latency on as62240.net :-)

• @Clouvider I had already tested it but for some reason the latency from your servers is somewhat high . I have tried other provider in DC10 and got 0.5-07ms all around .

From your looking glass :