Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quality Ryzen VPS with NVME storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quality Ryzen VPS with NVME storage

Good day,

I am looking for a KVM AMD Ryzen VPS with NVME storage. Probably at least 4 cores.

However, I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest in terms of price...
I care more about how long they've been in business / that they have a wealth of experience from over the years / reputation that has been established.

Also, that their network (Datacenter / network) is exceptional.
In other words, that if I would download a large file from my VPS, that the mb / second rate would be higher than the average.

I'm located in Eastern USA but central USA would be fine too if speed / bandwidth is quality.

I've been with Knownhost for many years and they have been rock solid / know their stuff quite well (much experience under their belt).

However, they do not offer **KVM ** vps's with NVME as of yet.... I checked with them. I think theirs are openvz.

Thanks for your time / input!

Comments

• BuyVM in Vegas and NYC @Francisco
    NexusBytes in Miami/LA/NYC @seriesn

I currently use both in NYC and it has been superb. Ryzen, nvme and network is pretty good.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2021

@seriesn
    4 core config would be about 15 dollars if paid monthly

also @key900
    https://my.letbox.com//cart.php?a=add&pid=126
    you can set your own config but 4c4g is just under 10 dollars, and you can add 250gb block storage for 50 cents

@Mr_Tom also provides services in the US, but his use new intel e-series CPUs, if i'm not mistaken. They're similar in speed to ryzen, and blow away any older xeon E5 cpus.

Thanked by 2Mr_Tom letbox
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the mention @bruh21

Yeah the new E-series will match most Ryzens in single core speeds - some even have a slightly higher turbo speed.

We're not the cheapest but rock solid network and benefits such as free DirectAdmin, etc.

• edited October 2021

Vultr High Frequency Compute is also a great choice, not Ryzen CPU but their CPU is really strong.

• @webmasteroffers said:
    Vultr High Frequency Compute is also a great choice, not Ryzen CPU but their CPU is really strong.

Vultr asks $96/mo for HF 4 cores and it will be slower than Ryzen 3900 and a lot slower than 5950X. "Great choice" lol

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I have Ryzen VPS with NVMe in Florida, Virginia, and Montreal.