Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web Hosting

What is the best Web hosting for beginners?

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Shared hosting.

Thanked by 1james6
  • can i ask the reason pls ?

• Shared hosting

Thanked by 1james6
  • bdlbdl Member

@james6 said:
    can i ask the reason pls ?

it's good to begin with.

Thanked by 1james6
  • Shared hosting

Thanked by 1james6
  • shared hosting

Thanked by 1james6
  • cPanel shared hosting. perfect for beginners.

Thanked by 1james6
  • I think this guy deserve to get red profile picture...

• @chocolateshirt said:
    I think this guy deserve to get red profile picture...

Yeah with the sudden inexplicable inability to log in.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

These are the worst threads I've seen in a while. Congrats.

Thanked by 2DP bdl
  • try cPanel hosting, it's easy to understand and good interface for learning.

• @james6 said:

I would like to host my e-commerce website so did you have any recommendations?

Thanked by 1dosai
  • @dahartigan said:
    Shared hosting

I show that have types of hosting like VPS hosting and Shared Hosting.
    Actually, what is their difference?

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited October 2021

Totally not a bot, right?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @dahartigan said:
    Totally not a bot, right?

yep, i m not a bot, I am a student who is still studying...

• Thanked by 2jar bulbasaur
  • @james6 said:
    What is the best Web hosting for beginners?

Test it first on your home computer (localhost), play with the settings, and then upload it to the Internet.

There are special programs for this. I used to use Denwer ( https://denwer.ru - local server )
    In addition there is XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl.

WampServer is a Windows web development environment.

I also recommend simple Open Server - a portable server platform and software environment designed specifically for web developers, taking into account their recommendations and suggestions. Open Server is much more functional than complex software like XAMPP or WAMP

• @james6 said:

@james6 said:

I would like to host my e-commerce website so did you have any recommendations?

Get
    Raspberry pi 4 hosting with unlimited 100 mbps bandwidth

• @dahartigan said:

Well, also, why are you a bootstrap junkie that copied examples without even removing the comments?

• @arsend said:

@dahartigan said:

Well, also, why are you a bootstrap junkie that copied examples without even removing the comments?

Well, in 2021 anyone can proudly display their gender pronouns and anyone can also choose any css framework they like. Triggered?

If you're triggered by the 100 bytes of bandwidth that those comments consumed, perhaps consider the useless bytes you're responsible for on this forum alone - not even considering the DDoS attacks and email spam.

• @dahartigan said: Well, in 2021 anyone can proudly display their gender pronouns and anyone can also choose any css framework they like. Triggered?

How does that have to do with the bloat of web 3.0?

@dahartigan said: If you're triggered by the 100 bytes of bandwidth that those comments consumed, perhaps consider the useless bytes you're responsible for on this forum alone - not even considering the DDoS attacks and email spam.

Sorry, I don't understand.

• @arsend said:

@dahartigan said: Well, in 2021 anyone can proudly display their gender pronouns and anyone can also choose any css framework they like. Triggered?

How does that have to do with the bloat of web 3.0?

You know what is also bloated ? Discord

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • friendhostingfriendhosting Member, Patron Provider

Based on our experience, I can say that virtual hosting is suitable for a beginner. Unlike a virtual or dedicated server, virtual hosting does not need to be administered and configured.

Later, when you have some experience, you can think about vds.