Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

good mail client
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

good mail client

hello let,
i was wondering if you know any good email client that also handle the server installation + is enrypted

Comments

• foxmail server + client which you must pay for what the features you required.

• @jpeng said:
    foxmail server + client which you must pay for what the features you required.

I'm doing it self-hosted so I want something opensource or just 1 license if I'm going to pay for the client i would just do it in something like protonmail..

• ah im not loking for just client i wanna self host it on vps sorry i didnt explain it well

• mailinabox takes care of everything

• I have collected some self-hosted email client, but I havn't find time to try. I can list some:

• Postal
    • Mail-in-a-Box
    • mailu
    • mailcow
    • Poste
    • salmon
    • inbucket

I personally will try Postal first, because it is very easy to install according to it's document, and it has a very beautiful dashboard.

Thanked by 1akhfa
  • @einverne said:
    I have collected some self-hosted email client, but I havn't find time to try. I can list some:

• Postal
    • Mail-in-a-Box
    • mailu
    • mailcow
    • Poste
    • salmon
    • inbucket

I personally will try Postal first, because it is very easy to install according to it's document, and it has a very beautiful dashboard.

thanks imma check them out

• @codelock said:
    mailinabox takes care of everything

oo niiiiceee its even encrypted tyy

• +1 mailinabox -- rock solid, fast, maintained and simply works.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I used to run nc -l 25 on my VPS and answer incoming SMTP connections manually.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@TheDevil said: oo niiiiceee its even encrypted tyy

The encryption part is nice because otherwise when running your own mail server, your mail is as safe as your knowledge of fully securing your VPS/cloud instance

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Client software - Outlook 365 is great as for mail server support everything

• @einverne said:
    I have collected some self-hosted email client, but I havn't find time to try. I can list some:

• Postal
    • Mail-in-a-Box
    • mailu
    • mailcow
    • Poste
    • salmon
    • inbucket

Postal seems interesting. Anyone know the looks of inbox in postal?
    I tried to look for demo, but find nothing

Currently using mailcow and it use sogo for the inbox

Anyway, thanks for sharing

• outlook

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • TheBat!

• @akhfa said:

@einverne said:

• Postal
    • Mail-in-a-Box
    • mailu
    • mailcow
    • Poste
    • salmon
    • inbucket

Postal seems interesting. Anyone know the looks of inbox in postal?
    I tried to look for demo, but find nothing

Currently using mailcow and it use sogo for the inbox

Anyway, thanks for sharing

Postal don't have webmail, I think.