Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secret launch - Private Proxy in Frankfurt and Los Angeles | 50 IP for $7 first month - HostCram LLC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Secret launch - Private Proxy in Frankfurt and Los Angeles | 50 IP for $7 first month - HostCram LLC

ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2021 in Offers

We are HostCram LLC,

a US based Wyoming registered company (Filling ID: 2016-000736577) posting our secret launch offers of private proxy services in Frankfurt and Los Angeles. <3

Our company registration can be verified here.

Why buy proxies from us?

We are already managing dozens of proxy servers, thousands of IPv4 for multiple private clients and companies. Buying from us means that you are buying from the source directly. We also cost you less per IP than any other dedicated proxy provider. Contact us for a custom quote.

Proxy-10

10 Dedicated Proxies
Unmetered Bandwidth
US/EU location
Powered by Squid

Order now : $3 first month, renews at $10 month
Coupon code: Secret10
Quantity: 20

Proxy-25

25 Dedicated Proxies
Unmetered Bandwidth
US/EU location
Powered by Squid

Order now : $5 first month, renews at $25 month
Coupon code: Secret25
Quantity: 10

Proxy-50

50 Dedicated Proxies
Unmetered Bandwidth
US/EU location
Powered by Squid

Order now : $7 first month, renews at $50 month
Coupon code: Secret50
Quantity: 5

Our regular Private Proxy plans can be found here: https://www.hostcram.com/proxy

Accepted primary payment methods:

Debit/Credit Cards, PayPal, Payoneer and Bank Transfer (Ask for others)

Network info:

AS39618 - HostCram LLC
Contact us for test IP.

Affiliate Program

We pay 25% commissions for every order placed using your custom affiliate link by tracking visitors you refer to us using a cookie. The cookie will last up to 180 days following the initial visit, so you will get a commission for the referral even if they do not sign up immediately.

Limited stock available. Each order will be reviewed manually. All questions are answerable via support ticket and live chat. Don't forget to read our TOS, AUP & Privacy Policy before signing up. Thanks. :)

Comments

• What are the available locations on these?

Thanked by 2Shakib devp
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2021

@stevewatson301 said:
    What are the available locations on these?

Frankfurt, Germany and Los Angeles, California

Asia - Singapore will be available in future. :)

Thanked by 1devp
  • bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited October 2021

I'd suggest increasing the number of locations, even if that means they're technically not hosted in your IP ranges. If I had got 10 different locations across US/EU, for $10 price, it would have been perfect. Or maybe even sharing the proxy among 2-3 people to make that work.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • devpdevp Member
    edited October 2021

@stevewatson301 said: I'd suggest increasing the number of locations, even if that means they're technically not hosted in your IP ranges. If I had got 10 different locations across US/EU, for €8.61 price, it would have been perfect. Or maybe even sharing the proxy among 2-3 people to make that work.

Appreciated.

Thanked by 1Shakib

@stevewatson301 said:
    I'd suggest increasing the number of locations, even if that means they're technically not hosted in your IP ranges. If I had got 10 different locations across US/EU, for $10 price, it would have been perfect. Or maybe even sharing the proxy among 2-3 people to make that work.

Plans are for 3 locations to cover US, EU & Asia. Might do something like that in future. :)

Free Private Proxy for 1 month! <3

If at least 10 LET members comment "Free Proxy", i will also comment a free proxy coupon code that will work on our Proxy-10 plan > https://www.hostcram.com/proxy

Whomever can claim it first, gonna have 10 Free Proxy for 1 month! :)

• You would find alot clients on forums like blackhatworld.com, forum.optymalizacja.com, gsa search engine ranker forum, mpsocial etc.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Free Proxy

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • pikepike Veteran

Free Proxy

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Free Proxy

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Interesting concept, I'd assume these all show as datacenter IP's though?

Thanked by 1Shakib

@SirFoxy said:
    Interesting concept, I'd assume these all show as datacenter IP's though?

Yes. They are gonna be part of AS39618

We can also do proxies in AS174 Cogent and Sprint network. They will also cost similar or more but minimum order size would be /22

• @Shakib said:

@SirFoxy said:
    Interesting concept, I'd assume these all show as datacenter IP's though?

Yes. They are gonna be part of AS39618

We can also do proxies in AS174 Cogent and Sprint network. They will also cost similar or more but minimum order size would be /22

Sprint would be very interesting, though I don't need a /22 whats a rough quote look like (for IG bots).

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Free Proxy

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Free Proxy

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Free Dildo

Thanked by 2dahartigan pike
  • @Neoon said:
    Free Dildo

Do I get to choose the size?

Thanked by 2dahartigan bulbasaur
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Neoon said:
    Free Dildo

Do I get to choose the size?

Just standard size.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Free Proxy

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Free Proxy

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

Free Proxy

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @dodheimsgard said:
    You would find alot clients on forums like blackhatworld.com, forum.optymalizacja.com, gsa search engine ranker forum, mpsocial etc.

For that to work I think @Shakib needs to offer multiple locations first, services are more than happy to block your entire /24 or greater if they find abuse originating from there.

• arsendarsend Member
    edited October 2021

@SirFoxy said: (for IG bots).

From rules:

Just to be clear - that list of subjects includes traffic exchange, residential proxies, CPA/CPL (survey) fraud, game bots, traffic bots, any similar types of unfriendly bots, botnets, subnets so you can barrage sneaker companies in search of the latest tennis shoes, as well as anything that might cause headaches for a hosting provider or is intended to intentionally violate others' terms. To be very clear, this is not an exhaustive list. You know what is shady, greyhat, blackhat, etc. Buying likes, buying views, selling or buying proxies, shoebots, ATC, Supreme, any kind of botting or referral fraud, anything intended to violate others terms of service are all included. Same goes for asking for shady or blackhat services like IP resources or VPSes without providing justification or legitimate reasoning, just don't do it. Provider lives matter. You will be permanently banned along with any accounts related to you, no appeals, no warnings if you ask for or provide proxies, sneaker bots, sneaker/streetwear proxies, proxies of any kind, any form of botting.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules/p1

• @arsend said:

From rules:

Just to be clear - that list of subjects includes traffic exchange, residential proxies, CPA/CPL (survey) fraud, game bots, traffic bots, any similar types of unfriendly bots, botnets, subnets so you can barrage sneaker companies in search of the latest tennis shoes, as well as anything that might cause headaches for a hosting provider or is intended to intentionally violate others' terms. To be very clear, this is not an exhaustive list. You know what is shady, greyhat, blackhat, etc. Buying likes, buying views, selling or buying proxies, shoebots, ATC, Supreme, any kind of botting or referral fraud, anything intended to violate others terms of service are all included. Same goes for asking for shady or blackhat services like IP resources or VPSes without providing justification or legitimate reasoning, just don't do it. Provider lives matter. You will be permanently banned along with any accounts related to you, no appeals, no warnings if you ask for or provide proxies, sneaker bots, sneaker/streetwear proxies, proxies of any kind, any form of botting.

Don't worry, the guy has been banned like 10 times and Mr. Biloh with his "second chances" shenanigans would welcome him back again if banned this time.

Thanked by 1arsend
  • @stevewatson301 said:

@arsend said:

From rules:

Don't worry, the guy has been banned like 10 times and Mr. Biloh with his "second chances" shenanigans would welcome him back again if banned this time.

The thread is literally about proxies.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited October 2021

2 providers in this thread asking for a free 1 month proxy. The OP provider offering proxies. >> shitlist

Edit: this thread is a shitshow waiting to happen.

• Free Proxy

Thanked by 1Shakib

Hmm. Wasn't sure about it as there was nothing about proxy under selling rules so I asked a LET admin before posting.

If this goes against rules, admin/mods may take it down.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

• Free Proxy

Thanked by 1Shakib