Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Fiberia.io - KVM VPS, 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, Snapshots, Custom ISO, Firewall - $2.90/Month | NL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Fiberia.io - KVM VPS, 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, Snapshots, Custom ISO, Firewall - $2.90/Month | NL

ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

FIBERIA.IO a new brand of us specially for VPS services.
It's the same company ViridWeb.com with same performance and trust, just a different brand.

We provides high quality Dedicated Server Systems and VPS at an excellent price-performance ratio to private and small business customers.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question

================================================
vServer-S | $2.90 Monthly
================================================

Processor: Xeon Silver
1 vCore CPU (Fair Share)
50 GB PURE SSD
4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
2 TB BANDWIDTH
1 Gbps NETWORK
1 IPv4 + 100 IPv6
1 Free Snapshot
Upload Custom ISO
Custom Firewall rule
7 Days money back guarantee

Order Now

================================================
vServer-M | $5.90 Monthly
================================================

Processor: Xeon Silver
2 vCore CPU (Fair Share)
100 GB PURE SSD
8GB DDR4 ECC RAM
3 TB BANDWIDTH
1 Gbps NETWORK
1 IPv4 + 100 IPv6
1 Free Snapshot
Upload Custom ISO
Custom Firewall rule
7 Days money back guarantee

Order Now

For more plans kindly please visit our website

Link: https://fiberia.io/#pricing

Addons:
* Direct Admin Personal Licenses $20 Yearly
* Direct Admin Standard Licenses $5 Monthly
* Server Management (cPanel and Directadmin Only): $20 Monthly

Information
* Port 25 is blocked by default and we encourage our clients to use 3rd party service for their email.
* However we may unblock the ports on request with proper justification in individual cases.
* We do not enable passthrough right now unfortunately.

Benchmarks for all plans will be added to the website soon

Note: Extra 18% GST only apply for Indian users, For other countries' users Tax will be removed from the final Invoice.

  • We have multiple ready to use templates for you so you can install the OS instantly.
  • We also have multiple ISO already upload which you cna use for custom installlation
  • If you still want to use a custom ISO you can directly upload from our console, There's no need to contact support for that.

Also Note: Order using any kind of VPN/Proxy/DC IP will be rejected automatically.

=======================================​
Important Informations:​
=======================================​

1. https://fiberia.io/privacy-policy
2. https://fiberia.io/terms-of-service
3. https://fiberia.io/refund-policy

=======================================​
We strictly forbid the following on our servers:​
=======================================​

  • Child prn​
  • Viruses, Malware, Exploits​
  • Terrorist Activities​
  • Illegal Porn (Legal Porn is allow)​
  • Port Scanning​
  • Scams/Fraud​
  • Phishing & Spamming​
  • Copyright infringement​
  • Or Any other kind of illegal activities​

​==================================
Available Payment Methods
==================================​

1. Credit Card via Stripe
2. PayPal
3. BitCoin

==================================
LookingGlass for Testing the network
==================================​

https://fiberia.io/#network

Have any question?
Join us on Skype

Our Skype ID:​ ViridWeb

ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

Comments

  • you wont get more sells with a copy pasted thread.

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @ascicode said:
    you wont get more sells with a copy pasted thread.

    Thank you for your reply.
    We will try to improve in advertising as well :smile:

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • @ViridWeb said:

    @ascicode said:
    you wont get more sells with a copy pasted thread.

    Thank you for your reply.
    We will try to improve in advertising as well :smile:

    In my opinion, better performing CPU i.e. improvement in geekbench 5 score will help the most.

    Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • @ViridWeb said:
    We will try to improve in advertising as well :smile:

    I suggest stating where your services are hosted. The mention of Indian sales tax might lead people to assume they'll be hosted there so you could both lose sales from people who want (and assume you don't have) strong EU peering and disappoint people specifically looking for good local latency for locations in India.

  • @ascicode said:
    you wont get more sells with a copy pasted thread.

    Agreed,

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @MeAtExampleDotCom said:

    @ViridWeb said:
    We will try to improve in advertising as well :smile:

    I suggest stating where your services are hosted. The mention of Indian sales tax might lead people to assume they'll be hosted there so you could both lose sales from people who want (and assume you don't have) strong EU peering and disappoint people specifically looking for good local latency for locations in India.

    Thank you for your reply.
    The thread clearly mentioned the location is indeed NL/Netherlands.
    And for tax, it's also mentioned there that Tax only apply for Indian users.

    But we will try to update the Advertising template in future to make it more clear for potential clients.

    Thank you again for your suggestions :smile:

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • Ordered vServer-S on a whim. Unable to access the client panel as 2FA is broken. No way to remove or reset. Support is unresponsive over 2 days. Now it seems that the captcha is broken as well.

    Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider
    edited October 8

    @ordinanceb said:
    Ordered vServer-S on a whim. Unable to access the client panel as 2FA is broken. No way to remove or reset. Support is unresponsive over 2 days. Now it seems that the captcha is broken as well.

    Hello!
    Nothing is broken. You have to put your country code on Mobile number section
    Example: +11

    Also Captcha is also working fine.

    Kindly please PM us here and provide your registered email ID so we can identify the account and solve the issue.

    Thank You!

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • PM'd

    Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @ordinanceb said:
    PM'd

    Answered. Kindly please check and reply us back. We will definitely do our best to solve the issue. :smile:

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • henixhenix Member
    edited October 9

    Pros:
    custom iso in panel (no support needed)
    very nice resources for the money
    support seems to answer pretty fast (30 mins for me)
    ipv6 support

    Cons:
    panel might feel a bit buggy or slow (for me, at least)
    you need to contact them if you want to enable aes-ni & virtualization

    this is a nice service otherwise. good job @ViridWeb

    Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @henix said:

    Pros:
    custom iso in panel (no support needed)
    very nice resources for the money
    support seems to answer pretty fast (30 mins for me)
    ipv6 support

    Cons:
    panel might feel a bit buggy or slow (for me, at least)
    you need to contact them if you want to enable aes-ni & virtualization

    this is a nice service otherwise. good job @ViridWeb

    Thank you for your feedback. It will help us to improve our services.

    For Slow panel it looks like was a temporary issue and fixed now.
    Let us know if you face this kind of issue again. We will try to solve it ASAP.

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • @ViridWeb said:

    @MeAtExampleDotCom said:

    @ViridWeb said:
    We will try to improve in advertising as well :smile:

    I suggest stating where your services are hosted. The mention of Indian sales tax might lead people to assume they'll be hosted there so you could both lose sales from people who want (and assume you don't have) strong EU peering and disappoint people specifically looking for good local latency for locations in India.

    The thread clearly mentioned the location is indeed NL/Netherlands.

    So it does, I was being an idiot user and not reading the screen... Though it was only in the thread title not the body text, I might have been more likely to be less dumb and noticed if it had been there also.

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @MeAtExampleDotCom said:

    @ViridWeb said:

    @MeAtExampleDotCom said:

    @ViridWeb said:
    We will try to improve in advertising as well :smile:

    I suggest stating where your services are hosted. The mention of Indian sales tax might lead people to assume they'll be hosted there so you could both lose sales from people who want (and assume you don't have) strong EU peering and disappoint people specifically looking for good local latency for locations in India.

    The thread clearly mentioned the location is indeed NL/Netherlands.

    So it does, I was being an idiot user and not reading the screen... Though it was only in the thread title not the body text, I might have been more likely to be less dumb and noticed if it had been there also.

    No problem Sir..
    We all are humans. I did mistakes too. :smile:

    Take care and Stay safe.. :smile:

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

Sign In or Register to comment.