Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unbelievable VPS offers from 1€ / year – We don't need Black Friday for great deals! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unbelievable VPS offers from 1€ / year – We don't need Black Friday for great deals!

124»

Comments

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

@adef_1 said:
    I don’t know if there are any discounts on Black Friday.

I don't think so.
    What the others do is boring... We do it differently!

• zhizhi Member

@GameTownProjects said:

@adef_1 said:
    I don’t know if there are any discounts on Black Friday.

I don't think so.
    What the others do is boring... We do it differently!

5 euros is a good deal, I think once it becomes 15 euros, people will cancel the renewal.

@zhi said:
    5 euros is a good deal, I think once it becomes 15 euros, people will cancel the renewal.

We are in Business for more then 8 years now and never change prices for active services and do not plan to start with that :)

• @GameTownProjects said:

@zhi said:

We are in Business for more then 8 years now and never change prices for active services and do not plan to start with that :)

Are you sure you are not going to change the price? :D I'm currently having the 5€ VPS deal

• @kheng86 said:

@GameTownProjects said:

@zhi said:

Are you sure you are not going to change the price? :D I'm currently having the 5€ VPS deal

I think there's a misunderstanding. @GameTownProjects means there's no price change other than communicated before ordering. So the increase from 5€ -> 15€ will come unfortunately.

• Seems your template is out of order, at least on Firefox. https://imgur.com/a/NLTp71U

• Vps has been accidentally offline many times recently.
    May I ask when it can be repaired?

• @zhi said:
    Vps has been accidentally offline many times recently.

they had an issue with ssd.

did you get the status email?

• @ehab said:

@zhi said:
    Vps has been accidentally offline many times recently.

they had an issue with ssd.

did you get the status email?

I'm also affected by this, but fortunately I'm not running any important stuff in this VPS.

edited November 2021

The host system is online, but due to delivery problems we will not be able to replace the defective SSD until Saturday.

PS: Backups were made for all VMs on the host system for security reasons.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@GameTownProjects how good is your DDOS protection? Please advise. Need something to protect a public DNS server.

• Among only ipv6 vps, I will only choose scaleway

• @damn said:
    Among only ipv6 vps, I will only choose scaleway

Thanks for letting us know

Congrats on your first post