Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serverhub alpha-dal server down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Serverhub alpha-dal server down

server:
alpha-dal.secureserverdns.com
Cpanel and WHM was OK, but the entire Home directory was lost / corrupted / deleted.

On my side i restored cpanel on other provider, but with old backup (Last week).

This is to update you that we tried to recover the data on the Host node but we were unsuccessful at this time. Right now we are trying the recovery process for the second time to see if we can recover the data.

We humbly request your patience till we get back to you again.

Regards,

Comments

• Server fixed, should be good to go.

Thanks for using LET helpdesk :)

Thanked by 2redvi4 JasonM
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

If they didn't have spammers they'd be out of business. Run far, run fast. Once spamhaus catches on and puts them on the drop list they'll have maybe a few weeks before they shut down if you're lucky.

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

@jar said:
    If they didn't have spammers they'd be out of business. Run far, run fast. Once spamhaus catches on and puts them on the drop list they'll have maybe a few weeks before they shut down if you're lucky.

I thought they are a reputable company?
    I see them online since many years already.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Shazan said:

@jar said:

I thought they are a reputable company?
    I see them online since many years already.

They're a very reputable spam operation.

Thanked by 1ChaoscripT
  • Same thing at Serverhub for me several years ago. Never-ending messages about trying to recover data, long after I'd restored a backup with another company and moved on.