Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High RAM VPS in USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High RAM VPS in USA

I'm looking for:

• KVM (or Xen, but not OpenVZ) VPS
  • At least 10 GB RAM
  • At least 70 GB storage, ideally NVMe SSD
  • In the US, ideally on the US west coast (eg Los Angeles, San Jose, Fremont, Seattle)

I've got one of these VPSes from HostHatch in Los Angeles from last year's Black Friday sale:

3 CPU core (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
16 GB RAM
80 GB RAID-10 NVMe
10 TB bandwidth
$60 per year

It's working really well, but I need another one, so I'm looking for something similar to hold me over until HostHatch have a sale (Black Friday I guess) and I can get another HostHatch one in LA :smile:

I'm trying Contabo VPS M NVMe which ends up costing €11.49/month (€8.99 + €2.50 extra for their Seattle DC). It's working well and has a very very fast AMD EPYC processor, but I'm interested in other options too.

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

i cant think of any competitors at that price off the top of my head
    you could try something from ssd nodes, but they are a bit oversold

• Depends how flexible you are with location. @Hostigger in the midwest, @TNAHosting in Chicago are around that level. Check @Hassan in Las Vegas. Also remember if you have another lower-spec HostHatch VPS you can upgrade it at the BF rate.

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • That's a great price and it seems hard to beat.

I didn't know contabo had services in US.

There was a time @MikeA used to offer some 16GB RAM, 2 dedi cores and 120GB NVme for $16/m or something like that.

I wouldn't buy anything from SSD Nodes BTW

• @imok said:

There was a time @MikeA used to offer some 16GB RAM, 2 dedi cores and 120GB NVme for $16/m or something like that.

:o seems to be only available in France?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@swat4 said:

@imok said:

I have one available in Dallas if you want.

• @MikeA said:

@Daniel15 , looks like you are in safe hands :#

• @MikeA said:

@swat4 said:

@imok said:

Which CPU are you using for this?

• @Daniel15 said:

@MikeA said:

@swat4 said:

@imok said:

Which CPU are you using for this?

i9-9900K if I remember right

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Doesn't NexusBytes / @seriesn have a west-coast location? If so they'd be among the first I'd look at.
    Re. @hosthatch: I've got one of these myself and love it. Almost insane bang for the buck.

• CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep

@servarica_hani may have something?

• @MikeA said:

@swat4 said:

@imok said:

Node specs please

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We can probably do something custom for you with those specs at that budget, shoot us an email: [email protected]

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1tamicrealo