Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SG NewMediaExpress / local Singapore resellers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SG NewMediaExpress / local Singapore resellers

elos42elos42 Member
edited September 2021 in Providers

I'm looking for VPS resellers of NewMediaExpress.

Basically, I need an IP address that belongs to a good, local, Singapore provider, but most of the local, Singapore providers like @Exabytes are either too expensive or run on ancient hardware or have long lock-in.

I've had good experience with @ExpertVM earlier (they use SecureAx). But it looks like they've moved their entire VPS service from their Equinox DC to another facility, and currently route via telia to a key destination that I care about. Their Equinox DC still routes via Equinox IX, which is fine, but it looks like they don't do VPS from there anymore.

Ikoula is good too, as they give Singnet IPs. Unfortunately, they seem to be facing capacity constraints and the bw out is very very low on their 100 Mbit plans, and their 1000 Mbit plans are all out of stock.

Right now, these are only ones that I know about with a good, local provider:

ExpertVM -- SecureAX
Greencloudvps -- NME
VPSserver.com -- NME
Ikoula -- Singnet

Does anyone know any others?

Please note that they should provide a local IP (whose ASN belongs to Singapore). Otherwise, I could have gone with players like DO, Vultr etc.

Comments