Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WebHostingTalk Censors LET Admin - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WebHostingTalk Censors LET Admin

12346»

Comments

• imgmoneyimgmoney Member
    edited September 2021

@stevewatson301 please ping i.im.ge and share the IP and so I can check. It is visible for me and from most locations.

DM the IP, please.

• @acidpuke said:
    I don't care for the moderation at WHT its slanted toward there paid members. Its a clicky group. If your not in the circle no consideration. If they blew away in the wind I could care less.

At least at LET people can speak there mind here and have spirited conversations. If something isn't right the community straightens it out, without heavy moderation.

I think the moderators do a great job here, that's why i visit.

Inspiring.

@MannDude said: LET is the meeting at the bar where you can play some darts and be real.

Agree.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2021

He is right, the place is lawless, law is only applied against "undesirables", people with opinions and proofs admins don't like, and even then has to be twisted and made up and applied retroactively to "fit".
    While things have been changing a bit, the "law" is still applied selectively albeit less blatantly than before. So the lawlessness decreased somewhat, but it is still prevalent.
    That being said, it is what it is, who does not like it can go away, can still see offers if interested.