Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

about alibaba cloud trial
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

about alibaba cloud trial

I'm using rightnow alibaba cloud trial account, I created 3 instances but they deduct already 3$ from my Paypal after 4 days,
are they similar to aws, which you need to choose a free tier only, I can't see it in alibaba dashboard, maybe I select the wrong config.

Comments

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I didn't even now alibaba was a host provider! What is going on in the world?

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Arkas said:

they are, they also provide fairly affordable domains

Thanked by 2Arkas bulbasaur
  • @Arkas said:

Alibaba's server performance is superb, but it is too expensive and has many sets. But companies that are serious about their business have the option to buy them. I still hate it though. Chinese company that won't let us use it ourselves.

• @bruh21 said:

@Arkas said:

they are, they also provide fairly affordable domains

Are you serious when you say it's affordable? :'(